Hawk House
US$56
Travelodge
US$119
US$91
The Ilchester Arms Hotel(Ilchester)(Great Value!)
US$98
The Preston Bed & Breakfast(Yeovil)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$87
Hotels.com
US$126
Travelocity
All reviewswayne's bistrob broad noiseroof terracewest countrylarge showerresidents loungeonward journeyone nightlovely servicescampiideal stoproom was cleantwin roomlight sleeperfull englishfirst floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 August 2013

We stayed here for 1 night on Bank Holiday weekend on our way to Devon. The room was immaculate clean with a very good Wi-fi which is free and very fast. Tea, Coffee and Hot chocolate was provided with biscuits. TV on the wall. Lovely big shower unit with proper quality soft bath towels. The bed was comfortable but a bit small. Next door was where we had the best breakfast in a long time, nice and hot, which was freshly cooked, very busy. This place is on a main road and if you have the window open, then you can hear the noise from the road. we were woken up at 6.15am by a car coming in on the gravel ( I think this was more likely to be a member of staff.) The staff was very friendly. I will most definitely be going back here next time I am in the area. I do recommend this if you are looking for somewhere to stay, much cheaper to book through their own website.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tinag5678
Reviewed 29 August 2013

From the moment we arrived until we left 4 days later we found everything perfect. Clean room with everyting we could possibly need. The staff were very friendly and efficient. The excellent breakfast was eaten next door in the bistro where we also ate each evening as the food and service was second to none. We will definately stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2013

Just stayed here for a week whilst working at Glastonbury festival. Rooms were always prepared to a very high standard and spotlessly clean. Staff friendly and very helpful. Highly recommend Wayne's Bistro next door for eating - great food at reasonable prices

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 July 2013

You must pull in here. What a great place to stay. The room that I had was of generous proportions, very clean, was cleaned/tidied daily, light, modern and airy. Wi-fi is available at no cost, tv and tea/coffee making facilities in the room.
The staff are extremely friendly and welcoming. Food in the bistro is of an excellent standard, all cooked freshly when ordered (try the gourmet chips)
Many thanks to Wayne, Di, Mark, Beth, Tristan, Tiff, Holly, Kim and Shell for making our stay such a good one.
To all you readers. If you're in the area looking for a place to stay, then this is it......

Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 June 2013

I regularly commute up and down the A303, and after a mix up with my booking at a well known motel, I managed to get in at Hawk House. I've stayed in many motels, and am used to a basic standard of service, but at Hawk House it was more than exemplary. The room was clean, tidy, everything you'd need. The bed however was a dream! I have never slept in such a comfortable bed. Considering how close to the A303 it is, I have never slept so well. I had a very hearty cooked breakfast in Wayne's Bistro next door in the morning, which was more than I could eat!! Served hot, eggs were perfect, bacon delicious and locally sourced. The staff were helpful, efficient and very friendly, especially Kim and Tristram who were on that morning. Di and Wayne were exceptional hosts and there was a lovely vibe about the bistro in the evening. This place is such a find and so convenient from the A303. I most definately will be returning each time I am working in the West Country.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business