The kings arms is the most welcoming inn we have ever visited!!! The staff are lovely and friendly with great service. The decor is suberb in both the rooms and the bar/restaurant. The food was outstanding and very good value! Very much enjoyed our stay and will defiently return in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Kings Arms, Montacute. Nestling in the shadows of the village church and literally just a stone’s throw away from the National Trust’s Montacute House, the 17th century Kings Arms Inn has an idyllic setting with a bar, lots of comfy sofas, a restaurant and 15 letting rooms. Now under new ownership from February 2013, we are ready to put our stamp on this beautiful building. We look forward to welcoming customers old and new. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Book Direct Rooms, Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Kings Arms Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Kings Arms Hotel Montacute
- The Kings Arms Inn Montacute, Somerset