The Kings Arms offers a warm and friendly atmosphere in a relaxing environment. The staff and owners have a positive attitude to making you feel very welcome. The present owners have done an excellent job in turning what used to be an average pub into a very good B&B hotel with fine dining in the restaurant and comfortable surroundings in the bar which has a good selection of beers, wine and spirits. This is definitely a place to return to again and again. Having not used the accommodation I cannot comment, but if it and the service is anything like the bar and restaurant it must be faultless.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Kings Arms, Montacute. Nestling in the shadows of the village church and literally just a stone’s throw away from the National Trust’s Montacute House, the 17th century Kings Arms Inn has an idyllic setting with a bar, lots of comfy sofas, a restaurant and 15 letting rooms. Now under new ownership from February 2013, we are ready to put our stamp on this beautiful building. We look forward to welcoming customers old and new. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Book Direct Rooms, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your The Kings Arms Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Kings Arms Hotel Montacute
- The Kings Arms Inn Montacute, Somerset