Everything was promising from the moment we enterd his charming pub for Sunday lunch. Pleasant staff, nice restaurent good atmosphere. Lunch menue was good with interesting choices. Unfortunately the food did not match our expectations. My wife's food was warm and the beef was not any better than average. Same for my pork best described as bland. So main course disapointing but puds were good. Prices were good but we have had much better meals elsewhere. It could just have been an off day. We will try again in a few months and hope to be more positive after that visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Kings Arms, Montacute. Nestling in the shadows of the village church and literally just a stone’s throw away from the National Trust’s Montacute House, the 17th century Kings Arms Inn has an idyllic setting with a bar, lots of comfy sofas, a restaurant and 15 letting rooms. Now under new ownership from February 2013, we are ready to put our stamp on this beautiful building. We look forward to welcoming customers old and new. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Book Direct Rooms, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your The Kings Arms Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Kings Arms Hotel Montacute
- The Kings Arms Inn Montacute, Somerset