We recently stayed at the Kings Arms for two nights in order to visit Montacute House. We had visited before for an afternoon drink and enjoyed the experience so decided to stay .We found our hosts very attentitive and friendly as were the staff generally.The rooms were very well appointed and very clean and spacious. The bed extremely comfortable and the breakfast excellent.
Evening meals well cooked and well presented and value for money.We would not hesitate to stay here again and have recommended this hotel to friends locally. We thought that the current owners (Derek and his wife.plus barney) were under charging for their services and for what you get. Will return again when we can. Good Luck. Chris and Kathy Cornwall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Kings Arms, Montacute. Nestling in the shadows of the village church and literally just a stone’s throw away from the National Trust’s Montacute House, the 17th century Kings Arms Inn has an idyllic setting with a bar, lots of comfy sofas, a restaurant and 15 letting rooms. Now under new ownership from February 2013, we are ready to put our stamp on this beautiful building. We look forward to welcoming customers old and new. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Book Direct Rooms, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Kings Arms Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Kings Arms Hotel Montacute
- The Kings Arms Inn Montacute, Somerset