Only stayed one night as booked in for a wedding close by, but would definately go again for a stay, didnt get to try the food except for a lovely full English breakfast (very good) The lunch and dinner menus looked very interesting. I would really like to go back and try the restaurant at some time. The staff were very informative and friendly and relaxed. the bar look fun but as i said we were out in the evening at a wonderful wedding so will have to experience the whole thing next visit. it would be a fantastic place to go for a weekend away. the owners are really lovely people
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Kings Arms, Montacute. Nestling in the shadows of the village church and literally just a stone’s throw away from the National Trust’s Montacute House, the 17th century Kings Arms Inn has an idyllic setting with a bar, lots of comfy sofas, a restaurant and 15 letting rooms. Now under new ownership from February 2013, we are ready to put our stamp on this beautiful building. We look forward to welcoming customers old and new. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and Book Direct Rooms so you can book your The Kings Arms Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Kings Arms Hotel Montacute
- The Kings Arms Inn Montacute, Somerset