My husband and I love Hazelwood Farm, it is by far the best B&B we have ever stayed in. Netty is lovely and goes out of her way to make sure you enjoy your visit. There is a gorgeous and plentiful breakfast on offer to set you up for the day. The Minster View room is huge, comfy, lovely bathroom, new tv, and great for the summer months as you can open the French windows to the pretty garden. We cannot wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury farmhouse B&B situated on the first rise from the Vale of York and within walking distance of the stunning village of Crayke in an area steeped in history. Breathtaking and uninterrupted views across farmland to York. All bedrooms are south facing, en suite and furnished to a high standard. South facing garden and terrace. Full and hearty Yorkshire breakfast served every morning. Guest parlour to relax in. Close to York, Thirsk, the North Yorkshire Moors, and within easy reach of the Yorkshire Dales and East Coast. Perfect cycling and walking from the door. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Hazelwood Farm Bed And Breakfast
- Hazelwood Farm Hotel Crayke
- Hazelwood Farm Bed & Breakfast Crayke, Yorkshire