This was our 4th visit and my sisters first, we already know it's wonderful or we wouldn't keep coming back. Nettie never fails to spoil us with her warm welcome, gorgeous rooms & surroundings and faultless breakfasts, not to mention the homemade cakes and biscuits :)
Nettie is also a mine of information about all the interesting places to visit.
I cannot recommend Hazelwood Farm highly enough and we cannot wait to return. My sister Jodie loved it too.
Look out Nettie, we will be back <(·¿·)> x x x x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury farmhouse B&B situated on the first rise from the Vale of York and within walking distance of the stunning village of Crayke in an area steeped in history. Breathtaking and uninterrupted views across farmland to York. All bedrooms are south facing, en suite and furnished to a high standard. South facing garden and terrace. Full and hearty Yorkshire breakfast served every morning. Guest parlour to relax in. Close to York, Thirsk, the North Yorkshire Moors, and within easy reach of the Yorkshire Dales and East Coast. Perfect cycling and walking from the door. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Hazelwood Farm Bed And Breakfast
- Hazelwood Farm Hotel Crayke
- Hazelwood Farm Bed & Breakfast Crayke, Yorkshire