“A perfect weekend”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

SigmaAlph...
North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
“A perfect weekend”
Reviewed 1 October 2015 for a stay in September 2015
people found this review helpful

There are few occasions in life when it can be said that an event was perfect and I know I am biased but last weekend my new husband and I stayed at Crayke Manor with our wedding party. We had a weekend surrounded by our friends and family having fun and enjoying the unseasonably good weather so yes, I feel that the event was perfect. I cant stress enough, however, how much Crayke Manor contributed to everyone's enjoyment of the weekend. Apart from being a really beautiful place and unique in both its interior and surroundings, the hospitality extended by Paula to make us all feel welcome ensured that everyone was comfortable and relaxed. The facilities provided to us for entertaining the adults and children alike were numerous and varied and due to the scale of the building and grounds, a very large group such as ours did not feel cramped or contained. Everyone had a brilliant weekend and I think that Crayke Manor was a large contributor to that. We are just sorry that we had to leave.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: leaving
Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing