“Chilled out week in the sun...”
Review of Harmony

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Harmony
Thame, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Chilled out week in the sun...”
Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

We booked a week's half board and have enjoyed ourselves. The hotel has all the usual five star amenities but the stand out feature is the staff who cannot do enough to be helpful. Never intrusive but always on hand and friendly. The pool area is great and its difficult to leave the new comfy sunbeds for the shade of the bar every so often☺ if there's any criticism at all its the food is a bit monotonous and lacks that Greek charm of the tavernas nearby. All in all though, a thumbs up from us.

2 Thank Wendy B

Portsmouth
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Not 5star”
Reviewed 23 June 2013

I went for a week in June with my sister and husband, skiathos is a beautiful place, the skiathos princess needs a bit of attention, the staff are wonderful they couldn't do enough for us and Katherine at the pool bar was so helpful, but the hotel should not be rated a 5 star, I've been to many hotels all over the world having worked for a travel company and was a little dissapointed, the food was not that good , well I don't think a five star hotel should keep eggs warm under a hot plate they should be cooked as you want them so they are fresh and many times we had to wait for fresh bacon, the evening meals were very boring and there was not a large variety I know it's a small hotel but we paid extra for the al a carte meal and thinking we would be going to a different resturant we was jus sat in the corner of the buffet resturant and served by a waiter who was trying to do two jobs at once and help clear the buffet area... Now our bathroom was lovely but my sister had a room with a pool and it was very tiered looking and as for the bathroom it was awful it really let the room down and as you pay so much for the upgrade you would of thought it would be a bit luxurious,also there was no sign of any manager around and whenever I've been on holiday we have either had a managers cocktail eve or he has at least shown his face around the resturant to make sure all is ok with our stay, I know this may seem petty little things and maybe I've been spoilt in the past but I do think its the little things that matter as you pay a lot of money for your holiday and as far as I'm concerned this should not be sold as a five star as there is very little facilities, I would return to this hotel for a nice lazy relaxing week but would go bed n breakfast as we had some lovely meals out bit disappointed the fact I paid for half board but only ate in twice , even the salad was very basic no sea food which amazed me !!!!

Visited June 2013
3 Thank Vicki T
London, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Spa Treatment”
Reviewed 30 May 2013

Had a 30 minute head, neck and shoulder spa for 30 Euros. The massage lasted 20 minutes and felt very rushed. They had fast music playing and was not relaxing at all. Felt that it was bit of a rip off 10 minutes less than meant to be and not very relaxing.

2 Thank Sarah_S154995