San Antonio is a welcoming haven of elegant relaxation - unlike any hotel we've ever been in - the personalised but discreet service makes you feel as if you're the only guest in a stunning mansion retreat. The huge rooms with lush interiors, candles and fireplace and giant Moroccan style step in bath is perfect for a romantic retreat. We spent relaxing mornings walking through the gardens, orchards, coffee plantations and woodlands, and in the afternoon sipped margaritas by the pool. Nearly all the food is grown organically on site or at the sister property, Cuixmala - including the cheese and the coffee. You are spoilt for choice at breakfast on the terrace with an interesting mix of Mexican and European a la carte selections along with pastries, fresh made bread and tropical fruits. You won't want to eat lunch, but you can dine by the pool or as in our case one afternoon - the service staff anticipated our needs and offered a complimentary selection of home made cheese. In the evening we wandered into the billiards room and played pool, and then into one of three or four library/sitting rooms. There is also a huge roof terrace and two TV rooms (not that we found time to watch TV). This is truly an amazing experience and perfect for a special occasion with your loved one or a retreat away with a group of friends / wedding party.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the midst of magnificent landscaped grounds at the foot of the Majestic Volcan de Fuego, the incredibly luxurious 19th Century hacienda is tucked away in the highlands of western Mexico. The two storey hacienda lies on a 470 acre expanse within a 5000 acre working ranch, organic farm and coffee plantation.22 suites and three grand suites all with a terrace or balcony offer comfort, tranquility and privacy. National cuisine from many regions of Mexico as well as international cuisine, under the creative direction of Oscar Peralta, is served in an array of exotic dining locations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, MrandMrsSmith, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Hacienda de San Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda De San Antonio Hotel Comala
- Hacienda De San Antonio Comala, Mexico - Colima