We stumbled across Tudor House while searching online for B&B in the Yorkshire Dales. It turned out to be much more than we expected. The accommodation is easily at 4 star level. The individually cooked breakfasts are positively heroic! The site alongside the railway line adds another layer of interest, even if you aren't a mad train buff, with a large guest sitting room looking out on the tracks. And there is an impressive collection of information to help you make the most of your visit - both written materials and the local knowledge of hosts Sheila & Bob, which they are more than happy to share.
We will definitey be back and would have no hesitation in recommending Tudor House to others.
Tony, Frances & Tomas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A delightful 19th-century converted railway station on the Skipton-Settle-Carlisle line with bags of character and a warm welcome guaranteed. 2 deluxe doubles, 2 doubles and our wonderful "Orient Express" Sleeper Compartment twin room means we have something for everybody. Bob & Sheila look forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LateRooms, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Tudor House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tudor House Hotel Bell Busk
- Tudor House Bell Busk, Skipton