This was easily the best B&B I have stayed in, from the moment we arrived to the moment we left we were made to feel welcome and at home.
We arrived and were given a short tour of the building, you don't need to be a railway enthusiast to appreciate the place, it is just wonderful. We were then treated to a coffee and cake outside in the sunshine and were able to relax in the peace and quiet, sit and listen to the birds singing. The odd train rumbling past adds to the comfortable feel of the place.
The views to the front of the house are tailor made to sit and and enjoy a glass of wine and a chat in the evening as night falls.
Our room was spotlessly clean and spacious, it was also very comfortable with a lovely bathroom and a shower.
Sheila, thank you for welcoming us and our boys. It was a real pleasure and we will be back, that will be a first :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A delightful 19th-century converted railway station on the Skipton-Settle-Carlisle line with bags of character and a warm welcome guaranteed. 2 deluxe doubles, 2 doubles and our wonderful "Orient Express" Sleeper Compartment twin room means we have something for everybody. Bob & Sheila look forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Tudor House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tudor House Hotel Bell Busk
- Tudor House Bell Busk, Skipton