Just stayed for 5 nights at the Tudor Arms in Bell Busk. The owners Bob & Shiela are fantastic. The ornaments, pictures, Knick-knacks, etc., are wonderful. We even watched the DVD with Bette Davis that includes scenes at the old station. It took us 3 nights to watch the DVD because we kept falling asleep to it! LOL. Trains are definitely not a problem.
And then there's those breakfasts - cerials & fruit, whole grain toast with special jams, & the Full "Monty" English breakfast. We missed lunch every day & didn't even notice!
Anyway, this B&B is not to be missed. If you're in the area, give it a few nights. If not, make a special trip just to stay there.
Sandy & Ian Peaks (Canada)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A delightful 19th-century converted railway station on the Skipton-Settle-Carlisle line with bags of character and a warm welcome guaranteed. 2 deluxe doubles, 2 doubles and our wonderful "Orient Express" Sleeper Compartment twin room means we have something for everybody. Bob & Sheila look forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, LateRooms, Booking.com, Hotels.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Tudor House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tudor House Hotel Bell Busk
- Tudor House Bell Busk, Skipton