Looking for a little hideaway location for a team building event, training course or managment break out program. Look no further than the Tudor House Belbusk. Bob and Sheila are great hosts and understand business. The environment is warm and friendly, close enough to city links but far enough to give the desired feeling of a peaceful country location. For that totally bespoke few days away talk to Bob...The Tudor House has so much more to offer than its 6 guest bedrooms and a fab breakfast...!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A delightful 19th-century converted railway station on the Skipton-Settle-Carlisle line with bags of character and a warm welcome guaranteed. 2 deluxe doubles, 2 doubles and our wonderful "Orient Express" Sleeper Compartment twin room means we have something for everybody. Bob & Sheila look forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, LateRooms, Hotels.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Tudor House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tudor House Hotel Bell Busk
- Tudor House Bell Busk, Skipton