We found the Tudor House quite by accident and WOW what a find. From booking to arriving to leaving Sheila and Bob made us feel the most welcome we have ever felt anywhere in the world. They are fantastic hosts going above and beyond the call of duty in more ways than one. The accomodation was beautiful with a relaxing room and a super lounge that my partner and I enjoyed chilling out in each evening to the little touches of candles in the bathroom and the honesty bar in the lounge, they have thought of everything to make our stay a relaxing one. The breakfast was trully scrumptious (thanks to Bob the chef) but we could not manage the big portions and did not manage to finish our breakfast but this was no reflexion on the quality. Sheila and Bob just want everyone to be happy and they go out of their way to make this happen. We booked a meal on saturday evening in Herriots in Skipton which was very nice and highly recommended and Sheila and Bob even drove us to Skipton to drop us off. The Tudor House gets a big thumbs up from us both and we will definaltly be back with the kids and dogs next time. A toast to Sheila and Bob who made the stay so special. See you soon and thankyou. Angela and Faye from Leeds
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A delightful 19th-century converted railway station on the Skipton-Settle-Carlisle line with bags of character and a warm welcome guaranteed. 2 deluxe doubles, 2 doubles and our wonderful "Orient Express" Sleeper Compartment twin room means we have something for everybody. Bob & Sheila look forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Tudor House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tudor House Hotel Bell Busk
- Tudor House Bell Busk, Skipton