As we were visiting Stirling and the attractions there, we decided to stay. A last minute booking was available and we were thankful. The hotel is clean, cozy, and staff is very friendly and helpful. The price was reasonable BUT you had to pay for wifi, and there was no telephone in the room. So when my fan stopped working, I had to go downstairs to get someone to get me another one. Not that I didn't need the exercise, which is always a good idea, but it was a long day and I was exhausted. The room was unseasonably warm, so it was uncomfortable enough that is exactly what I had to do. The fellow attending the desk was friendly and very helpful. He brought me a new fan and extra towels that I needed in quick time. The staff go beyond to accommodate your every need. The restaurant attached/next door was yummy and we were able to get rested and well fed to continue on our journey. I would say good value for the money if you need a rest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premier Inn Stirling has 60 rooms. We offer great comfortable, affordable rooms. The rooms are very clean and modern. We have a great team of staff that work together and give pride in making you Premier Inn experience unforgetable. We have a Brewers Fayre Restaurant beside the hotel which serve good value for money food. For the children there is an outdoor childrens play area, which is situated beside the outdoor seating area where the parents can sit and relax whilst the children play. There are NO indoor play areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Stirling South (M9, J9) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Stirling Hotel Bannockburn
- Premier Inn Stirling South (M9, J9) Hotel Scotland