Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Myself and my dog were given a warm friendly welcome. Was given a large beautiful, comfortable and clean room. Very comfortable bed and nice to have a settee to relax and watch TV while having a cuppa. Would have preferred en-suite rather than shared bathroom but I was only guest so had the lovely large bathroom to myself.
Where I live there is no noise at all so hearing the traffic on the road next to property effected my sleep but that's not the householders problem. Enjoyed nice cooked breakfast the following morning from a large menu with lots of choice.

Date of stay: July 2017
1  Thank Liana P
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

As soon as I entered it was about the payment
Booked through laterooms money had been taken from my account
When I said this she called the police rather than laterooms who intern had taken it as a holding deposit
Bed ok could do with a new mattress
Couldn't totally relax owing to the payment saga

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank GrahamP974
Gillian C, Guest Relations Manager at B&B Taigh Lusnambansith, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

We are very sorry that you feel this way. But the information you have gave is totally inaccurate. You booked our property through another company (Late Rooms) who hold your details as a security precaution. You still needed to pay the actual balance ON DEPARTURE. We never ask guests for payment on arrival as this not the way we do business. All mattresses are new and have mattress protectors and have also been checked by Visit Scotland.

Reviewed 11 May 2017

Trip advisor had room for £40 available, but when called told by owner not available and adament was room blocked off for one of the dates avalable (went back to check after still showing available). Was told it was then £50 and only on condition room was vacated by 10.30 on morning of last stay. Not impressed so no booking. Would never recommend to anyone. Owner did not even try to help. Customer service zero.

Date of stay: May 2017
1  Thank HarryF2014999
Reviewed 28 July 2016

Well what can we say about this bed and breakfast. Easy to find, Neil and Marilyn extremely friendly. We could not fault our room or the shower room. Luckily we were the only people on this landing. Nice extra touches, such as water, tea etc. In the shower room shampoo, conditioner and shower gel... Breakfast fantastic, ordered it the night before and it was ready when we went downstairs at 8am. They was a library of books on the landing and if there's nothing there you can't read!!! Lovely garden you could have sit outside if you wanted. Plenty of parking out the front. Thanks both of you again. We will be booking in again when we visit the family.

Room tip: All rooms good can't fault it.
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Englishbull39
Reviewed 25 September 2013

This B&B is absolutely wonderful.Marilyn and Neil are really welcoming Hosts,although i've seen Neil only two times during my five day stay.Marilyn is a charming Lady,who provides a marvellous Breakfast in her large Kitchen.The whole House,only six years old,is spotlessly clean.My Room,the Side Barn,is really large and provided with Sat-TV and a Fridge.There is enough Space for at least three Cars in Front of the House.The Gate is quite narrow though,so if you're driving a big SUV,like a Hummer,it wouldn't go through i suppose.
The Location is really central for exploring the Heart of Scotland.Glasgow,Edinburgh,Stirling of course and Loch Lomond are all within one hour driving distance.
I will definately return and highly recommend this B&B.

Date of stay: September 2013