We are an Israeli family very used to hiking and traveling and Israel. We have all it takes to compare Kibbutz Nir-David to many other vacation rentals in the area and in the country.
In many ways it meets the standard of highest quality vacation rentals in Israel - with big , rich and excellent breakfast and a comfortable cabins (we were 5 persons and found our cabin very roomy,
It had a nice hot tub - which is often found in high end Israeli vacation rentals).
It is more expensive than other similar places - but has four huge extras:
1. The river just at the foot of the cabins - where you can fish all you like and canoe (about 1/2 a mile part of it).
2. Free access to the Kangaroos park - a must see for the kids.
3. Significant discounts at the nearest best restaurants.
4. BBQ area is far enough from the cabins so you don't need to suffer from your neighbour's one...
- Also Known As:
- Kibbutz Nir-David (Tel-Amal) Hotel Ramat Gan