“Great golf course!!”

Kitchener, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Great golf course!!”
Reviewed 15 June 2013

I recently played at this course, and I had a blast! The staff was very friendly, and they had us out on the course within a matter of minutes. It was also very reasonably priced, 18 holes cost $39 (without cart).
I found this site to be just at my level (as I am a novice golfer at best). The course features a few par 5s with many par 4s, and a few short par 3s. I used a lot of my 3 wood, but found myself dipping into my golf bag, using a variety of clubs. The course itself is well maintained, and it features a number of water hazards and sand traps. All and all it was a great day out on the course, and I can't wait to come back again!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Kandis N

Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of the best in the GTA”
Reviewed 10 June 2013

Great golf course! The whole package was nice, but the most striking aspect of Innisfil for me was the service. From beginning to end the staff is friendly and courteous, and they're very accommodating of new players. My group had no trouble playing at a slower-than-average pace. I was also impressed by the atmosphere - the 400 isn't exactly a quiet highway, but you barely notice the passing trucks or cars once you move a few holes into the course. Very easy to concentrate on your game. Definitely considering a membership.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Tom R
Bradford West Gwillimbury, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Great family day”
Reviewed 7 April 2013 via mobile

Went to this course as it is close to home. Staff was great and friendly. Clubhouse had great burgers and by the end of the day we all had a great time.
This course is just starting up but has some good challenges.
Give it a try, price is right and a great day out.

Visited October 2012