“Dracula Dramatics!”

Innisfil, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Dracula Dramatics!”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

My significant other surprised me with tickets to the last showing of Dracula at the South Simcoe Theatre. I loved the small theatre and how it allowed for the actor's to interact with the crowd, including us to jump from our seats! The production was very well done and would loved to have been able to see it a second time! Treats at this theatre during intermission are fresh and homemade, with proceeds benefiting the theatre. I would recommend the South Simcoe Theatre to anyone who has an interest in the arts.

Visited April 2014

Barrie, Canada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“You will enjoy...”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

I guess I can't say all that much as its not like the big theatres in Toronto and because of that I cannot give it 5 out of 5, although I would like to.
The Theatre is a small theatre that sits about 200. Its very inexpensive if you like community theatre. Good value for the budget conscious.
The people that run it, run it in that old fashioned welcomed way of a bi-gone era. They are all volunteers.
Most of the snacks are home-made or made right at the theatre.
The performances span the whole spectrum of what theatre can offer and I would urge anyone and everyone to see a performance.

Visited April 2014