“just wonderfull”

Satis House
Ranked #2 of 5 Restaurants in Yoxford
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Description: This is for their restaurant, as opposed to the hotel. We didn't stay there but had a fabulous meal.
Stowmarket, United Kingdom
“just wonderfull”
Reviewed 15 April 2011

went to the indian evening. just delicious. excellent value great service and surroundings
couldn't fault it

• Visited April 2011

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
York
“One of our best meals ever.”
Reviewed 2 October 2010

My husband and I stayed at Satis House in August 2010. I have posted a long glowing report under hotels, but when I saw no-one had left a review specifically under 'restaurants' I thought I should.
Strictly speaking it's not in Saxmundham, it's in Yoxford clsoe by, but as people may want to choose between Satis House and the local restaurants listed under Saxmundham, I've done the same.
Delicious. Absolutely delicious. The hotel is beautifully styled and yet has a lovely welcoming relaxed feel. Service in the restaurant was just what you want, quietly there when needed but not over-bearing. We ate on a Friday night when about half the diners were residents and half had come just for the restaurant.
It isn't cheap but it IS very good value - this is a restaurant offering superb quality food very well put together, with an excellent wine list, and they certainly exceeded our expectations.
We were only visiting Suffolk but this is the kind of restaurant you'd love to live near to so you could go for every imaginable 'special occassion' excuse.
Well done Satis House and thank you for such a beautiful dinner.