“Great Welcome”

Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Yoxford
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We went to this pub for an evening meal during our wet camping weekend .... the welcome was great, the local people were very helpful and the food to be thoroughly recommended. We would have no hesitation in recommending this pub for both a drink and a meal. It is conveniently situation on the A12 between Ipswich and Lowestoft north of Saxmundham in the pretty village of Yoxford.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

I've been to the Kings Head to eat on 5 occasions now, and thought I should leave a review.

The food is fantastic value for money, with only two mains (the steak and the surf and turf) over £10. Given the often crazily priced meals in the local area, this is really impressive. Good sized portions, lovely chips. I recommend the crab salad for a starter. The only down side is perhaps the desserts are a bit average.

They keep their beer very well guest ale wise and a nice selection of lagers. Friendly bar staff (Andrew makes a point of coming over to say hi now despite not knowing us that well!).

Reviewed 22 May 2014

good service and good food, would have liked higher quality desserts to go with the top quality main!!

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Great food and great friendly service. Been here a few times now and can thoroughly recommend this restaurant. The staff are very friendly and attentive and the food is excellent. My personal recommendation is the liver and bacon but all 5 of us enjoyed our food.

1  Thank Dendanjims
Reviewed 4 May 2014

We Booked for Sunday lunch, the restaurant was clean and had a very nice atmosphere. The food arrived hot and was nicely presented, we did however have quite a long wait. I would have liked the chips to have been home made instead of oven chips, but that's because I value the home cooked style of dining. Overall I would rate this experience as good pub grub.