All reviews steak attention to detail garden room scallops four poster bed mini bar groupon voucher country house cooked to perfection great food the main house following morning roll top bath evening meal one night stay wine list first class
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We stayed at Satis House Saturday 31st May - it was also the venue for my Mum and Partner's very secret and intimate wedding.
The weekend was just amazing, and it was all down to Satis House staff for their great hosting, attention to detail and attentiveness.
The family had a wonderful day and they made it feel very special. It was all taken care
of so smoothly and professionally.

On a more personal note, it was mine and my partner's first visit to
Satis House, and after hearing so much about the place and the amazing hosts, it
certainly lived up to expectations and we enjoyed it thoroughly.

We thought the establishment was beautiful, everything so very well presented and the food was to die for! I felt very well looked after and as I'm pregnant, and a bit fussy with my food, it came across that nothing was a problem for them!

We stayed in the Walberswick, it was lovely - really peaceful and nice being in the garden.
I also had an amazing night's sleep - and with this twin bump, that is something! :)

I really hope to be able to visit again, I just loved it!

1  Thank Kim M
Reviewed 7 June 2014

We stayed here for our first anniversary. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. The room had all of the mod cons and more,proper coffee went down a treat in the morning!
Dinner was by far the best meal
I've had in a long time. Again breakfast choice was fantastic,best eggs I've had in ages!
Can't wait to return.

Date of stay: June 2014
Reviewed 6 June 2014

my wife and i stayed at this hotel in may for our 20 years of being together celebration. We saw this hotel on tvs four in a bed and was impressed so thought we would do it for our big 20. the room wewas the framlingham room which had a four poster and was fantasic in size, with its own balcony which first thing in the morning was a real sun trap which i enjoyed sitting on waiting for the wife to get ready for breakfast. on arrival we unpacked then went down for a afternoon cream tea each which was very nice. for the dinner we ate in the hotels restaurant, and i had the lamb shank and i have to say it one of the nicest meals ive ever had, if staying at this hotel make sure you have dinner!. the breakfast again was very good.
on a whole this hotel was very lovely, and the staff were all very friendly and helpful and we will stay here again. you also know this hotel is a good hotel when the following week it was all booked up for the crew for bbcs springwatch

Room tip: the framlingham was excellent
Reviewed 1 June 2014

My husband and I have just got back from having had a lovely after tea at Satis House. I choose this place for my birthday as we had an evening meal here just before Christmas and it was superb. Well afternoon tea was lovely. As it was such a lovely afternoon weather wise we sat out in the garden. It was so peaceful and tranquil and although there were other people about it didn't matter as the tables were well spaced out around the garden. An extra pot of tea was no problem, staff very helpful, well turned out and polite. Well done everyone. we will visit again maybe to stay for a weekend next time, although we only live near Halesworth.

Date of stay: June 2014
1  Thank girlaloud10
Reviewed 30 May 2014

my lovely hubby treated me to a surprise birthday trip away... and he chose very well!!

Arrived to a friendly welcome and our room was ready early, we were in the Framlingham, lovely room, very spacious with a great balcony. Nice touches like fresh milk in the fridge etc. We booked for dinner, sat and had a lovely leisurely drink at the bar first, then ordered and ate. Yum - everything sounded great on the menu. Our food was lovely, and we were both stuffed! Again nice touches like extra bread being brought without even having to ask. Also a candle on my pudding :8).

Bed was super comfy with quality linen. We slept with the window open - some say the road is noisey - didn't find it overly noisey at all, the hotel sits back from the road with grounds and trees between. Next morning we had run out of milk, called to reception and within minutes more was brought to our room. Breakfast again was fab, lots to choose from.

Unfortunately because of the weather we didn't get to enjoy the garden but it looked lovely. Overall a fab place, with LOVELY staff, friendly, attentive without being over the top.

Would I stay again - def - same time next year Mike?!

Room tip: The Framlingham - if the weathers good a drink on the balcony of would have been lovely.
2  Thank Jo P