All reviews the bus luxembourg airport one night short stay free parking highly recommend this hotel tea and coffee the staff were extremely helpful place to sleep couple of nights city centre comfy bed croissants shampoo soundproofed kettle euro
Reviewed 3 February 2013

On the travel this hotel is good to stay plenty parking.good buffet diner. Very large many choices
Far from town near airport.reasoneble price for luxembourg .the rooms are updated and very nice
Internet free now. Breakfast not included.

Room Tip: Nothing to say on the way passing by good hotel all rooms are the same.modern with coffee and thea set
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 December 2012

We stayed here for three nights on our way back home from Germany. We'd been to Luxemburg City before, when this hotel's predecessor was over the road, so we knew that we wanted somewhere with a good bus service into the centre. We were comfortable in this hotel and the food was very good. We will use it again.Luxemburg city is vibrant, modern, rich (it has a lot of EU institutions and other financial services). It has an old part too. It runs the 'Music in the City@ programme most summers and we listened to modern jazz in the main town square on a couple of evenings - great.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 December 2012

I've been travelling to Luxembourg now for 3 years and I've stayed at the Campanile twice a year for the past 2 years.And have already booked for my return in December.
They have decorated and re-vamped since my last visit and it looks great.
What hasn't changed is the family type atmosphere. It's a bit like coming back to visit old friends. It's always a good sign when you notice that staff in an establishment haven't changed for a few years.
The food is good and they have a great selection of desserts.....just wait until you see what is on offer!
The new showers in the bedrooms are power showers and fantastic to get you going in the morning. The hotel is quiet and as yet I haven't been disturbed at night by noisy guests or other intrusions on the peace and quiet. Within walking distance to the airport, though the hotel do offer a shuttle service and will pick you up and drop you back in good time for your flights.
The beds are not large, but are adequate. I've always stayed in a twin bedded room so I can't comment on the other rooms.
What I can comment on though is the helpfulness of the staff. Nothing is too much trouble.
For value for money, a comfortable night, good food, friendly staff and spotless accommodation I would certainly recommend the Campanile.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 November 2012

very close the Airport, it is great for one night or to spend an entire week. Connected with the centre of the city with a bus. The rooms are very comfortable and clean, the hotel people are always nice and available.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 August 2012

We had an overnight stay on our way north.
The hotel was being upgraded but we arrived late in the afternoon so there was no problem with the noise of building work. Also not a problem the following morning either. Clean, modern, airy room, comfortable and very peaceful. Great night's sleep.
The range of the buffet food was excellent - so much more varied than any other Campanile I have stayed in before (and I have stayed in quite a few).
Would definitely recommend it.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family