“Delish!”

Price range: US$4 - US$29
Cuisines: International
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Porch Waihi Beach is located in the bustling village centre of Wilson Rd. Enjoy a coffee or a beer and watch the world go by on hot summer afternoons, or enjoy homemade soup by our cozy wood fire on wintery days. We offer a delicious range of freshly made cabinet food including gluten free goodies in addition to our breakfast, lunch, dinner, bar and children's menus. Contact us for function and event bookings.
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

My fiancé and myself enjoyed the chicken salad and steak sammie. Both delicious! Good coffee and very friendly helpful staff :)

1  Thank Melissa259

Reviewed 16 April 2014

It's a nice cosy cafe/restaurant and the food is great. The service is good and it has a great atmosphere.

1  Thank Vicki A
Reviewed 19 March 2014

We don't go out for meals often but have to say that the times we have been to The Porch have always seen us leave well-satiated & pleased to have had new choices each time. Service is very good & staff friendly. Even when busy they still have time to be attentive & meals not too long to wait for. Certainly gets recommended by us.

1  Thank gail c
Reviewed 10 November 2013

We arrived late about 8ish, maybe later and they didnt even bat an eyelid,Seated us and gave us some menu's. I ordered the scallops and eye fillet...I should of just gone for the scallops, don't get me wrong the fillet was devine but the scallops were filling and I struggled to finish my main...and I can eat. Relaxing atmosphere, soft music and good ventilation(a must in small places). I missed dessert...next time

1  Thank Tania S
Reviewed 28 October 2013

What a surprise to get the best meal ever in a laid back casual cafe in a little beach town. I truly wasn't expecting much but was totally blown away by the food. Every element of the meal was amazing. The staff where brilliant, they squeezed us in when they could have turned us away. The service was excellent and timely, and the staff very attentive and friendly. I will be recommending The Porch to everyone I know.