Beautiful pub in great location, just a pity about service and food.I have a pet hate for "frozen onion rings & frozen/fresh chilled chips" both on the menu.Why cant a chef cook home made chips and hand batter onion rings? Answer: Cheaper.The staff were friendly but had to ask for menu and when wanted something replaced it was done quickly with no question as to why.Restaurant prices for pub chain 241 meal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are a countryside-lover, sports-fan or race-goer, The Plough Inn at Ford makes a perfect base for exploration of The Cotswold's.Bed & Breakfast facilities are resplendent in a fresh coat of paint and Craig and Becky are proud to announce the award of 4 Diamonds for guest accommodation from both the Heart of England Tourist Board and the AA since taking over the pub.B & B accommodation is provided in the Tallot. This quaint cobble-stoned building once used as a hayloft with stabling below for two- and four-legged visitors has now been converted to provide separate, comfortable accommodation for the modern visitor.Three comfortable en-suite (shower) rooms are available, beamed and differently shaped in true Cotswold fashion. Two family (double and a single bed) rooms and a double room arrangements are offered. We operate a non-smoking policy in our B&B accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Book Direct Rooms, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your The Plough Inn at Ford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Plough Inn At Ford Hotel Temple Guiting
- The Plough Inn At Ford Temple Guiting, Cotswolds - Gloucestershire