My wife and I stayed at the Plough in Ford last week for two nights and we must say how good the food is.
We were lucky enough to be able to bring our aging dog with us and Craig and his team couldn't do enough for us. The room was large enough for the dog to feel happy while we dined, later we were allowed to bring him into the bar were locals and other guests didn't seem to mind.
The position of the pub makes it very easy to explore all of the Cotswolds and as we visit this area a lot we will now always try to stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are a countryside-lover, sports-fan or race-goer, The Plough Inn at Ford makes a perfect base for exploration of The Cotswold's.Bed & Breakfast facilities are resplendent in a fresh coat of paint and Craig and Becky are proud to announce the award of 4 Diamonds for guest accommodation from both the Heart of England Tourist Board and the AA since taking over the pub.B & B accommodation is provided in the Tallot. This quaint cobble-stoned building once used as a hayloft with stabling below for two- and four-legged visitors has now been converted to provide separate, comfortable accommodation for the modern visitor.Three comfortable en-suite (shower) rooms are available, beamed and differently shaped in true Cotswold fashion. Two family (double and a single bed) rooms and a double room arrangements are offered. We operate a non-smoking policy in our B&B accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Book Direct Rooms, LateRooms and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your The Plough Inn at Ford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Plough Inn At Ford Hotel Temple Guiting
- The Plough Inn At Ford Temple Guiting, Cotswolds - Gloucestershire