“DO NOT STAY HERE”
Review of Grantham Hotel

Grantham Hotel
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in West Bridgford
Reviewed 3 June 2012

How this can be classed as 3 star is beyond me. We paid £100 per night B&Cont B and were robbed. Room was tiny dirty sound on TV was inaudible bed very uncomfortable en-suite was miniscule mould everywhere shower ancient flooring lifting toilet positioned so you had to sit on it sideways.There was no fire evacuation procedure displayed anywhere in room. We think that even The Hotel Inspector would be shoked here!! Worst hotel we have ever stayed in!!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
11  Thank Crick_12
There are newer reviews for Grantham Hotel

Reviewed 30 May 2012

even for a last minute booking price was good. clean and spacious room but we did c a few rooms 1st and some were small compared to travelodge size but 4 the price we would have taken them as all the other big names wanted double the price!
moral-get there early..

Room Tip: back rooms r quieter as not road facing. we saw a few rooms as we were early so chose a refurbished...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank heartbeatLondon
Reviewed 27 April 2012

We were extremely happy staying at the Grantham Hotel and will definitely go back next time we stay in Nottingham. The hotel was spotlessly clean, the room comfortable. Breakfast was good and the staff friendly and helpfull. Thank you!

• Stayed: March 2012
2  Thank Revnic
Reviewed 1 April 2012

Not good. It was small, dirty, untidy and the showers did not work. On finding this in the morning the staff were unable to help and were unsympathetic to the urgency in which I needed to get out of the door. I was very disappointed in my stay and will not be returning. The hotel really could do with a rennovation, paint, fixtures and a little TLC.

Stayed: March 2012
10  Thank CT33P
Reviewed 16 March 2012

Nice place to stay, good location, friendly staff and very clean. I'll defenetly come back again.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank Revnic
Reviewed 22 February 2012

£25 per night for a room so small i could touch both walls with my arms out stretched, rooms were dirty, shower barely worked and the staff were unfriendly and unhelpfull. I paid £100 up front for four nights and foolishly didn't get a receipt, the following night i was asked to pay for my stay AGAIN! I got the police involved but, my word against theirs. I left out of pocket and found cheaper, nicer digs run by honest people. Give this place a wide birth there are many more digs on Radcliffe Road.

• Stayed: February 2012
8  Thank Bob0404
Reviewed 1 November 2011

I stayed at the hotel on the 15th/16th october because i was in Nottingham for the Cliff Richard concert there. The hotel was very nice, very clean, I have no complaints at all and when i go back to Nottingham i will stay at the hotel again ,,,The staff were very friendly and very helpfull they got me all the information that i needed...

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
#1 of 48 in Nottingham
Ibis Nottingham Centre
Ibis Nottingham Centre
#20 of 48 in Nottingham

Been to Grantham Hotel? Share your experiences!