Myself, hubby and two boys stay here quite a few times a year as we have family who live in the area. it is a nice family friendly hotel and the breakfast is a buffet which is ideal for kids. We always stay in the family room which is nice but small, the kids have a separate room with a tv but there is no bath (only a shower) which is quite compact. I've given it 4 stars as the mattress on the double bed is like a rock and there is no view from the window, but to be honest we only use the hotel as a place to sleep and occasionally eat. The staff are friendly and the pool and hot tub are amazing! We are booked up again for august this year. My only complaint is that when we were there last (may 2013) a female member of staff mentioned a few times that we should stop our kids from getting too hyper (words to that effect!) when they were actually being good and quite calm! It won't put us off staying again as it is a lovely hotel overall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beeches Hotel in Nottingham is a stylish and modern hotel located south of Trent Bridge and only minutes from the vibrant city centre.The first class service and excellent facilities combine to make your stay, whether business or pleasure, an enjoyable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Beeches Hotel & Leisure Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beeches Hotel And Leisure Club
- Beeches Hotel & Leisure Club Nottingham/West Bridgford