Stayed at this hotel for two nights - Thursday to Saturday. Yes the room decoration is a little out of date but we had two good nights sleep in a very comfy bed. Stayed in Nottingham as we were attending an event at the capital fm arena, although not in town we were able to walk Into town and get a taxi back. Shower was great, as was the bath.
Breakfast was good. Didn't use the pool or gym as didn't have time. Will stay again x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beeches Hotel in Nottingham is a stylish and modern hotel located south of Trent Bridge and only minutes from the vibrant city centre.The first class service and excellent facilities combine to make your stay, whether business or pleasure, an enjoyable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Beeches Hotel & Leisure Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beeches Hotel And Leisure Club
- Beeches Hotel & Leisure Club Nottingham/West Bridgford