We stayed here for the wedding of my son. The hotel staff went out of their way to make the day a success.
We had a junior suite which was one of the best rooms we have stayed in the UK. They have the basics right and there are few frills that bump up the cost.
The food was very good and the portions for the wedding reception were unusually large and of a high quality. We also ate in the restaurant on the Friday night and the meal was of a high quality too.
The service from all the staff was excellent. Andy in particular looked after us with care and a true desire to make the stay enjoyable.
If this hotel were in the south of England they could command much higher room rates.
I would highly recommend this hotel for a wedding reception venue or for a short break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beeches Hotel in Nottingham is a stylish and modern hotel located south of Trent Bridge and only minutes from the vibrant city centre.The first class service and excellent facilities combine to make your stay, whether business or pleasure, an enjoyable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Beeches Hotel & Leisure Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beeches Hotel And Leisure Club
- Beeches Hotel & Leisure Club Nottingham/West Bridgford