“Excellent place to stay with delightfully friendly host.”
Review of County Hotel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in West Bridgford
County Hotel
Reviewed 23 January 2013

I stayed here for an extended and eminently affordable stay as I was finding myself a place to live. I found the place to be very well situated and the proprietor was just terrific helping me to find local amenities and generally making my stay a pleasure. It makes a huge difference going back to a place with a warm atmosphere and knowing that you can ask for local intelligence and guidance. This is really two reviews in one because my folks later came to visit and the proprietor was again most obliging, finding them a room suitable to their needs and generally being very kind and flexible with all the hastily made arrangements. This is a terrific little place.

Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 13 January 2013

Great place, hospitality was second to none, the owners were so helpfull, they couldn't be more helpful. Thanks so much, deserved feedback and I wouldn't hesitate to stay again and again!!! Our room was warm, clean and comfortable, the hotel is in a lovely quiet road so I had a great sleep, then breakfast was gorgeous. As new visitors to Nottingham the local knowledge was great and we were headed in the right direction for food and nightlife.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed 25 November 2012

I am currently staying at this hotel/B&B and can thoroughly recommend it. The owners cannot do enough for you, it is cosy and well worth the money. I stay during the week. It is quiet and has adequate facilities. Would recommend to anyone looking for temporary accommodation in Nottingham- it's within easy walking distance and on loads of bus routes. The owners are lovely. Although I don't have breakfast it smells lovely! Recommend to anyone.

Room Tip: Rooms that are not self contained are still adequate
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 October 2012

Arrived last night at about 8:55pm. Friendly welcome. Staying couple of nights but may extend my stay here as like the area have couple of days off from work.
Owners friendly and very helpful and personable.
I wanted a value place to stay location to embankment was important for a sports event I was taking part in. Glad I chose to stay here. Breakfast really enjoyable but most important to me is the likability and attitude of my hosts which rates extremely high for me.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed 9 October 2012

Me and my friend came up for a wedding so were staying for just the one night. I found the County Hotel from searching on the internet and it appeared a nice little B&B that was quite a good price.

For the amount we paid it was perfect did just the right job and the owners were very friendly and gave useful advice on the area. The breakfast was good and plenty of choice too. The location was perfect really and very easy to find from the train station. They had no problems with us checking in at mid day where other places to stay in the area could only accommodate us from 2pm which wasn't useful for us.

All in all I was very happy with our stay and would go back.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 September 2012

This was a return visit and once again the staff were friendly and helpful, breakfast lovely and room clean, wellstocked (tea/coffee etc) and comfortable. The owners were very informative and were able to help with a number of questions we had about the town and surrounds. Nothing seemed to be too much trouble. We would stay again.

Room Tip: The downstairs room we had was very nice
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 September 2012

The county is a typical hostel which is very well situated. The landlord is very simpatic. The price is not very high (the price includes a breakfast) and the room is good. I advize you to go there. Maybe I'll come back... =)

Room Tip: Choose a room in a first floor to have a quick connection to the Wifi
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends