“A GREAT PLACE TO EAT AUTHENTIC FRENCH FOOD”

Cote Brasserie - West Bridgford
Price range: US$20 - US$39
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Our inspiration for the food and design of Cote is a modern interpretation of the many famous bistros of Paris. Inspired by new trends, we are dedicated to serving authentic classic brasserie dishes with a modern twist, using high quality produce at great prices. On the menu, guests will always find brasserie favourites on our a la carte menu such as steak frites, moules marinieres, corn-fed chicken from rural Brittany and tuna Nicoise, for dessert, Cote's creme caramel and creme brulee are much-loved house specialities. Seasonality and Cote's commitment to sourcing high-quality ingredients results in a fortnightly changing specials menu, ensuring there is always something new to delight regular guests and gastronomes alike, as well as the excellent value set menu. Open early every day for breakfast, through to lunch and dinner; Cote's atmosphere is informal and friendly..
Reviewed 9 October 2017

We have eayten here four or five times and have always really enjoyed the food, ambience and service. Staff are really nice and food is excellent.

1  Thank David W

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Came for the early bird dinner with friends. Already packed with diners, staff took a long time to serve you, the food was OK, but nothing great. Very noisy restaurant, not a place to eat in a relaxing atmosphere. Conversation nearly impossible due to overall noise.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Cote brasserie is a really good French restaurant, especially for a chain. In depth and authentic cuisine. French dishes from all over the region. Plenty of wine to choose from but we just had soft drinks as I was driving. Will need to have a few next time.

Booked over the phone early on the Saturday morning as I know it gets fairly busy on Saturdays. Had a nice table tucked away in the corner.

We ordered a few nibbles to start, some olives and bread. Although we were only half way through the bread or main meal came soon after. Not a problem as I think we should have ordered mains a bit later. Nevertheless I had the pork belly which was really tasty and came with a good portion of gratin potatoes. My wife had the fish Parmentier of salmon, cod, prawn & haddock but had to order a side of glazed carrots. All in all the meal was relaxed and very romantic.

To finish we ordered a praline crepe & a creme brulee which were both delicious. The crepe had to be my favourite with the topping of Chantilly cream . Then just a quick Americano which was strong enough to get me to drive home.

So with 2x bread olives, 2x mains & sides with 2x desserts and a drinks came to around £63 but that was with the £7 optional service charge. Which was unable to be optional using the card machine. That was my only critique.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

Firstly, apologies to the staff, as I promised to write a review after our first visits a few months ago and then didn't get chance and have been there twice since then and I have to say that the two times we visited as a foursome, service was excellent and the good looking waiter with the beard was so obliging, sorry I lost the paper with your name on it, you will need to remind us next time we come.
All the food was excellent and the menu including the gluten free one has a good range of choices.
The overall bill was very reasonable and even with a compulsory gratuity, which you can waiver was still good value for money.
definitely be coming again
Thanks

Reviewed 28 September 2017

The restaurant looks very pleasant and the food was tasty, 2 things spoiled the visit for me. Firstly the drinks are outrageously priced. I paid £3.80 for a small bottle of Kronenbourg which is far too much. We had the fixed price lunch which literally comes as described on the menu with no vegetable or potatoes. We added some french fries which added to the cost. Overall this turned out to be quite an expensive lunch and I would not say it was value for money.

2  Thank Alan J