“Excellent Indian restaurant”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 24 September 2017

After watching the rain pouring down a Trent Bridge Cricket Ground we needed something to lift our spirits and the Bombay certainly did that. High quality curries and generous portions were served by staff that clearly enjoyed their work. I cannot speak highly enough of this establishment and we will definitely be making further visits.

2  Thank paulthered2016

Reviewed 23 September 2017

Visited Friday evening with 2 'old time' friends. Quality scratch cooked food, fantastic service and welcoming hard working owners and staff. All complimented with attractive comfortable surroundings and a relaxing atmosphere. Really love this restaurant and it is competitively priced too. Thank you Sonia and Bombay for a thoroughly enjoyable evening.

2  Thank richfletch
Reviewed 22 September 2017

Decided to try our luck on a restaurant outside the cricket ground during the rain! We chose well. Friendly, welcoming and great food. We were served with our drinks and poppadums immediately. The two freshly prepared regional dishes took longer, understandably! Wet weather means a full restaurant! The choice of Indian Regional food was fantastic, and there was traditional British Indian food if that was your fancy! I recommend this restaurant.

3  Thank SarahC0805
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Found via TA and booked over the phone during the T20 quarter final at Trent Bridge
Top rate Indian - great food and great service - big airy restaurant as well
Getting it right for this many people at one time - respect
If you need a decent meal after the cricket - regardless of numbers this place really works well

3  Thank Phill W
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Food is outstanding the best around. Staff could not make you feel anymore welcome if they tried. Very polite knowledgeable on there menu. I had a starter that was way hotter than I really could cope with however I could not leave it even though it was hot the flavour was incredible with tears in my eyes I ate it all. I continued on with the rest of my dinner which was just as amazing

4  Thank Danielle L