“Loved it!”
Review of Lampen Farm

Lampen Farm
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in St. Neot
Lampen Farm
Ranked #3 of 6 St. Neot B&B and Inns
Reviewed 25 February 2013 via mobile

Stayed for one night in 2 rooms with 2 friends as we were attending a wedding near by.
Mrs Bunt was an excellent host and did her upmost to ensure we were welcomed and looked after.
Rooms were huge, well equiped and spotlessly clean.
Breakfast was very good and the vegetarian in our party was also well catered for.
The house was charming and full of period character.
Beautiful location in the remote village of st neot. The local pub (London Inn) was a friendly place with an open fire and very reasonably priced food.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank AD1973
There are newer reviews for Lampen Farm

Reviewed 30 October 2010

Once I found the b&b (don't trust Sat Nav, was up to my axles in mud going the wrong way!) I was very impressed with the rural views and the only sound being the lowing of the cattle! Mrs Bunt was extremely friendly and her home is truly as you imagine a farmhouse to be; right down to the crocheted dressing table set (In fact you don't see many true dressing tables anymore)
The bed was the most comfortable I've slept in - ever I think; even got used to blankets and eiderdown (not duvets here!)
And what a delicious breakfast - freshly cooked to order and perfect (didn't need to eat until the evening!)
The only drawback for me was that the bathroom was up and down a few stairs and backed onto another guest's room so I was very conscious when I had to visit in the night that by flushing the loo, I woke them up!! Didn't dare go again until the morning!!
My friends who had an en-suite room though had a lovely bathroom.
I'd definitely return here but would make sure that I asked for the en-suite.
Must also add that Mrs Bunt was so very kind to my friend when she was taken ill - she's a truly lovely hostess!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 September 2010

This farmhouse looks like it's been taken right out of the pages of 'Country Living', beautifully and very traditionally decorated with high attention to detail. It is located in the village of St. Neot, an old village which won several awards in recent years The chrch and its graveyeard are worth visiting, so is the Holy Well. It's easy to explore Bodmin Moor from here.

The house and the hosts made me feel warmly welcome, the mature garden was beautiful to just spend an afternoon. It felt like you are on an island and the world is passing by on the outside.

Simply loved it and will be back for sure.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 December 2009

Stayed 2 nights as we were going to a concert at the nearby Carnglaze Caverns. The farmhouse was traditional,homely & welcoming and the room was comfortable clean & spacious.Mrs Bunt was extremely friendly & helpful (even lent us a torch for the dark walk back from the Caves). Breakfast was lovely- the London Inn is within walking distance & food is good

Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2009

The rooms were very well equiped and the breakfast was delicious and was prepared to order. Mrs. Bunt, the proprietor, was friendlly and helpful with suggestions of places to see. Afternoon tea and cookies were provided on our arrival. The rooms we had were clean and well maintained. The scenery from the windows was spectacular. Except for the occasional sounds of sheep in the field, there was no noise. A local pub is within easy walking distance and the food there is superb. I would gladly stay at Lampen Farmagain.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with friends
#4 of 6 in St. Neot
London Inn
London Inn
#1 of 6 in St. Neot

Been to Lampen Farm? Share your experiences!