“Amazing!”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2013 via mobile

Awesome food, awesome atmosphere, awesome staff. Service is a bit slow but that's representative of the quality of the food! Will definitely come again!

1 Thank WyevaleWanderer

Toronto
“Appalling service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2013 via mobile

I went to the Roasted Cherry twice and both times was left waiting 45 minutes for my breakfast (not a complicated food order either time). I left after the long waits although I had checked in at 15 minute intervals to enquire about the delays. The restaurant was not particularly busy either. It is astonishing that they are still in business.

Visited August 2012
3 Thank michaeljordan53
Woodstock, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Charming Cafe found at Balm Beach !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2013

Nothing not too like - staff/service is awesome, offering a charming atmosphere and delicious food along with excellent choices of coffee/teas - it's a delightful spot for breakfast/lunch - offers WiFi too !

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Ceejay J
Houston
“Food poisoning?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2013

Every year we drive up from Texas to spend some time at my mom's in Hamilton, then we drive up to Balm Beach for some time at the cottage. This year we noticed the Roasted Cherry and decided to try it out for lunch. We arrived around noon, only 2 other customers there. The owner immediately began suggesting their all-day breakfast, describing various get sandwiches. Since we'd just had eggs for breakfast I wanted a 'normal' lunch. Unfortunately, the lunch options were very sparse: sandwich with either chicken, or steak, or pork. Scratch that, they were out of steak. So, only chicken or pork. Okaaay, so I choose the chicken sandwich on ciabatta bread with the full works (roasted peppers, carmelized onions, mayo, etc.). My kids, being fickle, just had chicken on the bread with nothing else on it. A short while later it arrives and it looks good, but one bite immediately tells me something is 'off.' The sandwich tastes very salty but since I'm hungry, I eat half of it. My daughter had barely a bite, and my son had several bites. Unfortunately, i didn't tell the owner of my dissatisfaction with the meal. Later that day, I was doubled over with cramps and diarrhea which lasted two days until finally some immodium and gravol got control of my symptoms. My son had a mild case of diarrhea, and my daughter just said she felt "off."

This visit to the Roasted Cherry ruined the last 2 days of our stay in Balm Beach. Horrible.

• Visited July 2013
6 Thank CanadianTexan
Toronto, Canada
“A Fantastic Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2013

Me and my family spend are entire summer at our cottage in Balm Beach and the Roasted Cherry is one of our favourite places to eat. The food is delicious....we always order the breakfast sandwiches! It is a just down the road from the beach and has wonderful atmosphere. It is great place to stop by to grab a coffee and a breakfast. The service is FANTASTIC! And the owners are really sweet. At times you may also be able to see Scarlett the parrot, she provides loads of entertainment. If you are staying at a cottage nearby or happen to drive through Balm Beach this summer I highly recommend stopping at the Roasted Cherry, you won't regret it!

• Visited July 2012