The resort simply redefines luxury - be it the place, the people, the villas or the food.
The place is simply surreal. You have to be there to believe a place like this can exist. No picture can do justice to this beautiful island. Even when the resort is full capacity, you'll hardly see people around, making you believe you are the only ones in the island. The property has a lot to offer and in our stay of 5 days not even once did we leave the resort.
The staff is extremely warm and friendly. The service is excellent. Room service always happened whenever we stepped out of our room and not at fixed timings. And room service happened multiple times a day - whenever we left our villa, each time leaving behind some sweet surprise! Wow!
We stayed in their Lagoon villa with plunge pool and what an experience! The magic was created right there. The endless ocean view from the bedroom, the bathtub, plunge pool, ocean deck, well the spell was complete!
Unlike other resorts in Maldives, Taj offers a great range of vegetarian menu. We tried almost all the vegetarian dishes each being a sheer delight. Breakfasts were definitely the most awaited meal - unlimited plated orders served at your table. What a relief from all the buffets! And its more than a buffet :)
Highly highly recommended for Honeymooners!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Award-winning resort is a sublime fusion of luxury and nature. Nestled amidst one of the largest lagoons in the Maldives. Accommodation is a choice between villas built entirely over water and beach villas. Pan Asian. World Progressive. In villa dining. Interactive dining. Or a romantic dinner for two under the stars... Dining is a culinary adventure. The acclaimed Jiva Grande Spa provides an extensive range of holistic treatments in the over water treatment rooms. Welcome to an island sanctuary where luxury and landscape merge to create a living experience that is one with nature. Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Maldives is located on the exotic Emboodhu Finolhu Island, in the middle of one of the largest natural lagoons in the world. This tropical isle, once known as the 'Three Coconut Island,' ornamented with pale white sand and crystal blue waters is lush with tropical flora. The resort is only 15 minutes by luxury speedboat, available 24 hours, from Malé International Airport. The award-winning resort seamlessly extends the magic of the island's blessed natural beauty in its design even as it offers the finest in contemporary amenities and services. Luxuriously appointed villas and suites, private plunge pools and personal sundecks with endless views of the Indian Ocean, make this the perfect setting for a private retreat. Our Jiva Grande Spa, an authentic Indian spa, offers a range of ignature wellness experiences. A choice of bespoke dining experiences, water sports, and recreation options make for a complete and exclusive estination holiday. Taj Exotica Resort and Spa, Maldives, has been voted the Best Resort in Asia and the Second Best in the World.* ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, DerbySoftTaj, Odigeo, Agoda, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Destinology, Travelbag, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Taj Exotica Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Exotica Resort And Spa
- Taj Exotica Hotel Emboodhu Finolhu
- Taj Exotica Maldives
- Taj Exotica Resort All Inclusive
- Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Maldives/South Male Atoll