Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
1,407 results
All reviewsdeep endlagoon villaplunge poolour honeymoonflight pathdegrees restaurantwater sportsheaven on earthmale airportrose petalsfishsunset cruiseclose to the airportchocolate cakeout of this worldspecial thanksthe general manager
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 August 2014

to be precise my stay was wow!!! The property is stunning small but stunning, staff is extremely friendly and caring had a great time if you want to relax and do nothing else this is the place to be, of course there are activities such as snorkeling, sunset cruise, banana boat rides etc... which are chargeable if you have not taken the full package, do ask your travel agent for the all inclusive option it is worth it that I can assure as it includes the food and drink package as well.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank tanikellateja
Ranjit P, General Manager at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Greetings from Maldives.

It gives us a great pleasure to read your review. We are very happy to learn how much you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to relax. I have shared your feedback with the entire team at the resort and they appreciate the same.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Taj Exotica Resort & Spa for another relaxing holiday sometime soon.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

This hotel exceed the perfection , I enjoyed every single moment . hotel facilities , Food , staff and transportation .
I can’t imagine that I will stay in any hotel in Maldives accept this hotel. I am even star planing my next visit to this hotel .

Room Tip: Deluxe lagoon villa with plunge pool the odd number rooms have got best locaion , quite and ecellent
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Ranjit P, General Manager at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

I was taken on a surprise visit to the Maldives by my fiancé and he couldn't have a found a more perfect resort to propose to me. All the staff were lovely and friendly. The food was exceptional and chefs were so accommodating to whatever you wanted. We stayed in the villa overlooking the ocean and it was absolutely stunning. Our butler waheed was an absolute gem and without him this trip wouldn't have been the same. He helped my fiancé organise everything for the proposal and we cannot thank him enough for all that he did. If you do visit make sure you visit Arvind and suresh in the bar. Again amazing service and Arvind really knows his stuff when it comes to wines! Unfortunately we didn't get the names of everyone but tooxie rajbir pathum bala alite and salah are just a few of staff members we came across who were excellent but as I said before all the staff are wonderful here and will do anything to make your visit perfect. Thank you taj for giving me the perfect setting for my proposal!

Stayed: May 2014
3  Thank Mgpatel1
Ranjit P, General Manager at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Greetings from Maldives.

It gives us a great pleasure to read your wonderful review. We are delighted to learn how much you enjoyed your stay with us and our team made your holiday memorable. I have shared your feedback with Waheed, Aravind, Suresh, Rajbir, Bala, Salah and the entire team at the resort and they appreciate the same.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Taj Exotica Resort & Spa for another magical and relaxing holiday.

Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

This was my 4th visit to the Taj Exotica, the last being 5years ago on honeymoon. I was completely enchanted then and felt it couldn't get better but amazingly it has. This Resort has the warmest heart in the Maldives. The accommodation is superb. I love the beach villas but the water villas are equally beautiful with breath taking views over one of the biggest lagoons in the Maldives. The food is exquisite and full of innovation. I would put the Deep End at the very top of culinary experiences in the area and the new beach grill is a fabulous addition. But what makes Taj Exotica so very special is the people who run it and the staff and service. Our butler Mausim was so attentive but without being intrusive. He anticipated our needs and our stay was punctuated by thoughtful touches. Everywhere you go on the Island all members of staff smile and are genuinely interested in you and making your stay memorable. Every day was unforgettable from snorkelling with Jack the marine biologist, to diving with Nooh, to dinner and the courteous but superb service from Shamil, Dhombe and Waheed... Not to mention the incredible menus which are the creation of Chef Sheroy Kermani. To be honest I am running out of superlatives but few places in the world are this good. I am already planning to return with my husband who sadly stayed behind this time!

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Anna B
Ranjit P, General Manager at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Sunny Maldives.

It gives us a great pleasure to read your review. We are delighted to learn how much you enjoyed your stay with us especially the food at the Deep End our award winning Speciality restaurant and our team could make your stay memorable. I have shared your feedback with Mausim, Jack, Nooh, Shamil, Dhombe, Waheed, Chef Sheroy Kermani and his team along with the entire team at the resort and they appreciate the same.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Taj Exotica Resort & Spa for another wonderful and relaxing holiday with your husband sometime soon.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

The resort simply redefines luxury - be it the place, the people, the villas or the food.

The place is simply surreal. You have to be there to believe a place like this can exist. No picture can do justice to this beautiful island. Even when the resort is full capacity, you'll hardly see people around, making you believe you are the only ones in the island. The property has a lot to offer and in our stay of 5 days not even once did we leave the resort.

The staff is extremely warm and friendly. The service is excellent. Room service always happened whenever we stepped out of our room and not at fixed timings. And room service happened multiple times a day - whenever we left our villa, each time leaving behind some sweet surprise! Wow!

We stayed in their Lagoon villa with plunge pool and what an experience! The magic was created right there. The endless ocean view from the bedroom, the bathtub, plunge pool, ocean deck, well the spell was complete!

Unlike other resorts in Maldives, Taj offers a great range of vegetarian menu. We tried almost all the vegetarian dishes each being a sheer delight. Breakfasts were definitely the most awaited meal - unlimited plated orders served at your table. What a relief from all the buffets! And its more than a buffet :)

Highly highly recommended for Honeymooners!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
7  Thank PriyankaGarg
Ranjit P, General Manager at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Sunny Maldives.

It gives us a great pleasure to read your review. We are delighted to learn how much you enjoyed your stay with us especially the vegetarian food and our team could make your stay memorable. I have shared your feedback with our Executive Chef Sheroy Kermani and his team along with the entire team at the resort and they appreciate the same.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Taj Exotica Resort & Spa for another wonderful and relaxing holiday.