From we were greeted at the airport until we were left back at the departure gate we have never experienced service like this. The staff were fantastic, nothing was a problem and the facilities were second to none!
We were in a deluxe lagoon villa with private plunge pool.... fantastic! The room was spacious, tastefully decorated and totally private. Bath robes, slippers, kinoma type robe, flip flops, Molten Brown toiletries, even a handbag were supplied. Towels in abundance too! Mini bar was available at extra cost and was well stocked with champagne, wine, beers, spirits, chocolates and nibbles. The butler service was excellent and our butler Hussian could not have done enough for us.
The island itself was spotless infact it was swept every morning from one end to the other!! The water was crystal clear and the snorkelling was first class. Facilities on the island were excellent. The dining world class. I dont think I have ever seen such a variety of food available and if what you wanted was not there you asked! Internet was available free at the well stocked library and was also availble in your villa at a charge. All in all this really was the holiday of a lifetime and there was absolutely nothing we could have faulted. I could go on talking about this experience for ever but would be afraid of boring your readers!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Award-winning resort is a sublime fusion of luxury and nature. Nestled amidst one of the largest lagoons in the Maldives. Accommodation is a choice between villas built entirely over water and beach villas. Pan Asian. World Progressive. In villa dining. Interactive dining. Or a romantic dinner for two under the stars... Dining is a culinary adventure. The acclaimed Jiva Grande Spa provides an extensive range of holistic treatments in the over water treatment rooms. Welcome to an island sanctuary where luxury and landscape merge to create a living experience that is one with nature. Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Maldives is located on the exotic Emboodhu Finolhu Island, in the middle of one of the largest natural lagoons in the world. This tropical isle, once known as the 'Three Coconut Island,' ornamented with pale white sand and crystal blue waters is lush with tropical flora. The resort is only 15 minutes by luxury speedboat, available 24 hours, from Malé International Airport. The award-winning resort seamlessly extends the magic of the island's blessed natural beauty in its design even as it offers the finest in contemporary amenities and services. Luxuriously appointed villas and suites, private plunge pools and personal sundecks with endless views of the Indian Ocean, make this the perfect setting for a private retreat. Our Jiva Grande Spa, an authentic Indian spa, offers a range of ignature wellness experiences. A choice of bespoke dining experiences, water sports, and recreation options make for a complete and exclusive estination holiday. Taj Exotica Resort and Spa, Maldives, has been voted the Best Resort in Asia and the Second Best in the World.* ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoftTaj, Expedia, Holiday Gems, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelbag, Southall Travel, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Taj Exotica Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Exotica Resort And Spa
- Taj Exotica Hotel Emboodhu Finolhu
- Taj Exotica Maldives
- Taj Exotica Resort All Inclusive
- Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Maldives/South Male Atoll