Hotel Bosco
US$108
US$96
Priceline
Ditton Lodge Hotel(Long Ditton)
US$141
US$100
US$93
Premier Inn London Kingston Upon Thames(Kingston upon Thames)(Great Value!)
US$70
PremierInn.com
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
Travelodge Kingston upon Thames(Kingston upon Thames)
US$49
Agoda.com
Travelodge Chessington Tolworth(Kingston upon Thames)(Great Value!)
US$49
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
The White Hart Hotel(Kingston upon Thames)
US$115
US$127
US$113
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn London Tolworth(London)(Great Value!)
  • Restaurant
All reviewssurbiton stationcontinental breakfastlounge baron friday and saturday nightsboiled eggsair connoise levelspopular barthird floornight portercar parking issmall hotelclose to the train stationweekend staylocal attractionslovely hotelnice bathroom
Reviewed 10 May 2014

This is billed by itself as a boutique hotel, but it isn't, I'd say on a par with a Premier inn but far more expensive. The bed is cheap and moved around as you lay in it and turn over, the room was not that clean, but ok, cobwebs, grease on the doors! The rooms are small even though we decided to get the executive room with balcony for views of the city, oh no views of a timber merchants. Only saw a member of staff on booking in and out although they were friendly enough. Locked out at 10:20pm and no-one answered the bell, fortunately although the hip and happening hotel bar was already closed the door was open so we got in that way. All in all if it branded itself properly and cut the prices by about 50% I would recommend it, otherwise there's better out there.

Room Tip: don't bother paying extra for the executive rooms
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JohnAliDurham
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

For quite a long time we have been meaning to visit here and to say it was a disappointment is an understatement. We came in and sat down and a waitress came to serve us. We ordered our food and actually pointed to the vegetarian board to share on the menu. Our drinks arrived promptly. And then we were presented with a board of pitta bread and houmous, which was part of the board, so we thought the rest would follow. However after ten minutes I had to go and ask where the rest of the food was. I was told by a different waitress that her colleague had ordered a pitta board. I said obviously this was incorrect, and she said she would sort it out. She then made this 'grand' gesture of coming over and telling us that obviously we wouldn't be charged for the pitta board!!! Well obviously because we didn't order it why would we pay for it. The food finally arrived and it was ok but for what it cost it was disappointing. It was obvious the tzatziki was straight out of the fridge and the feta was cut into little cubes off a large block at my guess. For what Hotel Bosco portrays itself to be I expected a lot more. I would never return

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Brigal1
Alison W, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Bosco, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2014

Dear Briga1,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review, regarding your recent dining experience in the Bosco Lounge.

I was sorry that the food ordered did not meet your expectation, as normally feedback is extremely positive, and many guests return on a regular basis.

I would also like to apologise for the delay in receiving your order, due to the kitchen recieving a large number of orders at the same time.

I appreciate that you feel that you do not wish to return, but do hope that you will choose to visit on a future occasion, so that your faith in the Bosco Lounge can be restored.

Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

This place is "just ok". Service was friendly and fast, and the brunch menu was extensive. I had smoked salmon and eggs which was average at best, but the eggs florentine looked great and the coffee was strong. Prices were about right for the location and quality.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 April 2014

We stayed here on easter sunday purely as I got a real cracking rate on the room. Hotel was nice, clean tidy and comfortable. WE ate at the Bosco lounge, Food was also well presented well cooked and very nice. Cocktails are a little on the pricy side at around £7-80 each!!. Overall we enjoyed our stay and would not hesitate to return

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Don't get me wrong. This hotel is Clean but very basic. Ideal location as Surbiton Station over the road but you pay for the location. This hotel is overpriced for what you get. No better than a travelodge but 3 times the price.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Steve M
Alison W, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Bosco, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2014

Dear SteveM,

Thank you for your review, as all feedback is greatly appreciated.

I am pleased that you found our location convenient.

I have checked your reservation which was made through a third party site, and as such you will always pay a higher room rate, than had you booked direct with Hotel Bosco.

Hotel Bosco is a boutique hotel, and our rooms have many facilities not offered by a 'budget' brand, such as king size beds, rain making showers, luxury toiletries, free wi-fi, and car parking.

I do hope that you will choose to stay with us again on a future occasion.