Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Anthony

My wedding

Review of Hotel Bosco
1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 12 Jul 2021via mobile
Hi on the 10th of July 2021 it was my wedding and me and my mum and dad stayed here it was very bad the breakfast was very bad to we were told it is the bridal suite and it was not the views out of the window was disgusting we was told that the room will be cleaned the next morning when my wife turns up and it was not it was disgusting and left the way I left it which was the bed folded the way I folded it pillows no toilet paper I’m not cleaned it’s very bad I complained and I’ve got a bottle of champagne for complaining and when we went to drink The champagne glasses out of the bucket and when the glasses were smashed at the bottom not good
Date of stay: June 2021
Room Tip: Be careful
Trip type: Travelled with family
Roofer with access to our room .
  • Priceline
    Hotel Entrance Lobby
    • Booking.com
    0.8 miles from Hotel Bosco
    Restaurant
    Pub with pleasant outdoor seating
      0.4 miles from Hotel Bosco
      Bar/Lounge
        £77
      1.2 miles from Hotel Bosco
      View more hotels in Surbiton
      All reviews surbiton station continental breakfast boiled eggs third floor air con minutes walk away bosco lounge free parking small hotel lovely hotel comfy bed car park hampton court kingston mirror rugby twickenham
      Selected filters
      Reviewed 10 July 2021

Our trip was not a great success, we have been overcharged for the room, if I booked in August it would have been have the price, so obviously inflated because of the flower show. The room was clean when we arrived, but no housekeeping whilst we were there, not enough tea, coffee and milk in the room. Breakfast was very poor and the location is listed as Kingston when it is Surbiton. A friendly face on reception would bee nice too.

Date of stay: July 2021
      Reviewed 9 July 2021

The breakfast was very poor. Largely prepackaged food lacking in freshness and taste. Despite prewarning, no gluten-free food has been provided. The receptionist (apparently the only member of the staff at the property) went out to get some but only got bread saying cereal was available. (A supermarket 75 yards away had a whole shelf full of it). If you stay here, we recommend going to the café opposite ‘Pickled Pantry’ which had an excellent healthy tasty breakfast at a decent price).
      Our room was not cleaned out on the second day of our stay. There was a coffee machine but no coffee capsules, only one glass provided despite there being two guests and the tea cups and glass were not cleaned/replaced on the second day.
      The basic room design was okay, but there were faults with it such as plug sockets being inaccessible and the low lighting in the bathroom meaning that shaving was essentially guesswork.
      Given all the above, the price was highly excessive.

Date of stay: July 2021
      Reviewed 4 July 2021

Stayed here for one night and it was just the ticket - excellent welcome and a swift check-in, very nice room and great location right by the station and the High Street amenities. The bed was reasonable, although slightly soft for me. They offer a choice of pillows. The bathroom was very nice and a really good size. The room was slightly hot and I couldn't seem to get the air con to cool it down - but that may have been user error! It had a lovely balcony so I cooled off there! The only thing that surprised me was that there was no kettle, tea or coffee (although there was a coffee maker) - I cannot think that is because of Covid so I am not sure why it was. To be fair, I didn't query it with Reception so I don't know if they would have been able to provide a kettle etc. if I had asked.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
      1  Thank EmmaHump313
      Shin Espelund, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Bosco, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2021

Dear EmmaHump313,

Thank you for your valued feedback, which is greatly appreciated.

I am delighted that you found the welcome to be excellent, allocated room nice and the location convenient.

Kettles are normally provided in the room however I am sorry to hear that there was no kettle in the room. I can assure you the General Manager has been made aware and that a kettle would have been provided if you reported this to our Frontdesk during your stay. .

Hoping to welcome you back on a future occasion.

Reviewed 3 July 2021

Leisure break spoiled by lack of customer care indifference and the hotel facilities not available that was not mentioned before. I regularly stay in chain hotels half the price of this Bosco one and wish i had done so this time. it to me was awful

Dear lprice614544,

Thank you for your valued review.

I am sorry to read your comments regarding your stay as it seems you did not receive our normally very high standard of customer care.

I can assure you that your observations have been brought to the attention of the General Manager.

I also hope you can understand that the Bar & Lounge has yet to re-open since the pandemic.

Hoping you have the opportunity to return once we resume the Bar&Grill services so you can see that what you experienced was very much an exception and not the norm.

Reviewed 2 July 2021

Bosco is a cut above Premier Inn: nicer decor and lovely bathroom accessories but when I stayed staffing was at bare minimum and there wasn't much warmth in the welcome. Whilst the room was good, the bar was closed and the continental breakfast a bit underwhelming. I suspect that the hotel is just getting back up to speed after lockdowns so I would stay again expecting things to have perked up.

Good Morning,

Thank you for your valued feedback following your recent stay.

I am delighted that you found the allocated room and bathroom to be nicely decorated and lovely.

Since the pandemic we have yet to officially re-open the Bar & Lounge and your observations regarding the atmosphere as well as breakfast have been brought to the attention of the General Manager.

Looking forward to welcome you back so that you can see what you experienced was very much an exception and not the norm.