Holiday Inn London-Kingston South
Hotel Bosco(Surbiton)
US$133
US$126
Ditton Lodge Hotel(Long Ditton)
US$141
US$99
US$94
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
Travelodge Kingston upon Thames(Kingston upon Thames)
US$49
Agoda.com
Travelodge Chessington Tolworth(Kingston upon Thames)(Great Value!)
US$49
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
The White Hart Hotel(Kingston upon Thames)
US$115
TripAdvisor
US$131
US$113
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn London Tolworth(London)(Great Value!)
US$77
PremierInn.com
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsexecutive roomthe rivercar parkbusiness hotelmodern hotellovely areahampton courtreception staffshort stayflower shownight staystayed here for one nightfree parkingcomfy bednight's sleepcooked breakfastkingston
Reviewed 18 April 2014

I stayed here for three days with my partner and had booked executive room with lovely river side view(room on third floor:) ). Room was big and quite nice but freezing cold when we came in. In second day we didn't get still water and no one doesn't bothered to change our towels and face cloth.
Reception staff nice and friendly however couldn't answer to all my question.
Food was good except restaurant overall view- table cloth dirty and wine glass with lipstick marks!!!!! It looks like no one is in charge in that hotel :(
Looking forward to better stay :)
~Belgium couple~

• Stayed: April 2014
Gagan S, General Manager at Holiday Inn London-Kingston South, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Dear Hansel9876,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. I am glad you enjoyed the views of the Thames River from your Executive room and I am disappointed to see that the service standards slipped in few of the areas. These are basic expectations and we should not only have delivered them but should have exceeded your expectations. We take your constructive feedback in our stride and will ensure that these slip ups do not happen again.

Once again, Thank You for your genuine feedback and look forward to welcoming you back to delight you in every aspect of the service.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 13 April 2014

I booked this hotel as my daughter was going to Kingston university for an open day. I thought I would get a more upmarket hotel for a nice break for 2 nights as the visit would be stressful. We also wanted to see a show in London and I thought it would be close. I booked 2 nights, twin room with breakfast. Website makes it look like you are on the relaxing river area, it doesn't show the main road that runs in between, bit misleading. No rooms have river view except the deluxe ones. Ours looked into the houses next door. When we checked in we were given a double room with a camp bed made up in it, due to there being no twins apparently! So why did it let me book it online the day before? The room was small and crowded with the extra bed. I had a terrible nights sleep on a camp bed and complained the next day, to be told there were no more rooms. When we got back that night from a very long day we were told at midnight we could move to a twin room. The guy on reception was lovely to be fair and offered to help. We duely moved rooms in our tired state but the new room had no heating that worked and the bathroom was next to the bed with a glass door, so you could see each other in the toilet! I love my daughter but no no one wants to see that! Breakfast was pretty good, but we had to wait 20 minutescto have vegetarian sausages cooked for us, bit behind the times I thought. A lot of veneer with this hotel, dark brown walls and modern furniture, but rooms that need sorting, our tv didn't work either and no extractor fans in the bathroom. Basic stuff really.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Gagan S, General Manager at Holiday Inn London-Kingston South, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Dear Saazc,

At the outset, please allow us to sincerely apologise for the inconvenience that you faced during your recent stay and that we fell short of your expectations. Our Executive rooms overlook the River Thames and we would love to have all the rooms with River View however, we are restricted due to practical inverted ‘U’ shape of the building.

Since your daughter is studying at Kingston University, we invite you back to the Hotel to enjoy the facilities and I am sure that the Team will be able to win you over. We have taken a note of your valid feedback and will ensure that we work on it and come up to your expectations as; our priority always is our guest’s satisfaction.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 5 April 2014

I stay here 3-4 times a year for business and the welcome is always friendly . The rooms are good, with a reasonable amount of space, comfortable beds, free wifi. I wish the showers were more powerful but the bathrooms are clean and modern. Breakfast is very good.

Room Tip: There's a special executive suite on the third floor with a separate lounge and a massage chair.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Gagan S, General Manager at Holiday Inn London-Kingston South, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Dear Louise,

A sincere thank you for your patronage towards Holiday Inn London, Kingston South. I am delighted to learn that you always enjoy your stay with us and that The Team is able to enchant and anticipate in your needs consistently.

We have recently changed our Menu and would like to invite you back to give us your valuable feedback with some exciting dishes too.

We look forward in welcoming you back soon and meanwhile, let us know if we could be of any assistance.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Stayed over the weekend with my husband and my baby boy.We had a great night sleep as beds are very comfortable.The food in the restaurant was superb. And the lady in the reception very welcoming .Defo we will come back again .

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Dear X788MOPaula,

Thank You for your valuable feedback. We are very pleased to know that you and your family enjoyed your recent stay. Your comments are very encouraging and do motivate our members of the Team to deliver a consistent and great service. I will ensure that I pass on your compliments to the Team; meanwhile, we look forward in welcoming you and your family back soon.

Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

I wasn't expecting the holiday inn to be great but I was mistaken. For 89 pounds (breakfast inclusive) I had a pleasant albeit short stay. And guess what! Parking is complementary. What a nice change.

They upgraded to me to an executive room which was a bit more traveller savvy. What was weird however was when I got to my room, it was marked executive suite. Most people associate suites with rooms that are of a larger nature. This one was just the standard size.

The breakfast room is lovely and is spacious.

What impressed me the most however was the fact that the staff had been trained well and all most everyone made eye contact with me...too often these days, hotel staff just seem to walk straight past guests without any acknowledgement.

I would gladly stay again.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Travel_Critic999

Dear Travel_Critic999,

I am delighted to hear your glowing comments following your recent stay at Holiday Inn London, Kingston South. We entrust in our members of the staff and they are our true assets; who work round the clock to ensure the comfort of our guests. I am very pleased that we were able to exceed your expectations and that you did enjoy the comfort of our Executive Room.
We look forward in welcoming you back sometime soon and perhaps, for a longer stay on this occasion, where you can also enjoy the beauty of the Thames across the Hotel and many more activities to do in the vicinity.