I purchased a voucher from TravelZoo for a two-night stay at the Fiddler Lake Resort. It was well worth it! We were with two other couples in Chalet 15. There was plenty of room for six people and everything was spotless. We particularly enjoyed the hot tub in the screened-in porch. Although it was low season, we found lots to explore in the nearby town of Saint-Sauveur. We bought groceries at the IGA in Morin Heights and cooked on the BBQ. The service was very responsive: When advised of a problem with WiFi and the satellite TV, someone arrived almost immediately to fix the problem. A nice, relaxing couple of days!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 86 executive, deluxe log homes from 2 to 6 bedrooms fully equipped all with private spa and sauna, fireplace, LCD, DVD, tennis, 2 swimming pools, 15 min. from Mont Saint Sauveur ski hills, golf, water slides, restaurants. 45 minutes from Montreal, Quebec, Canada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Fiddler Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiddler Lake Hotel Milles Isles
- Fiddler Lake Resort Canada/Quebec