“Brilliant”
Review of The BREWery

The BREWery
Ranked #3 of 5 Restaurants in Sileby
Price range: US$4 - US$11
Description: Speciality Coffee Shop, with Deli; locally sourced produce. Artisan Bread, Homemade Cakes, Fresh, local produce. Breakfasts, Lunch, afternoon Tea. Also opens as a pop up restaurant in the evening, as a monthly event. Available to hire.
Reviewed 21 January 2018

I’ve been here on numerous occasions and the food is excellent and the customer service is second to none. The staff are friendly, warm and welcoming and pay attention to the needs of young children making it a very child friendly option. There is a vast array of food and drink choices from indulgent cakes to healthier options. I highly recommend this deli and look forward to returning soon.

SARAHnPAUL, Owner at The BREWery, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

We are extremely pleased to hear you have had excellent food & customer service with us at The Brewery. We pride ourselves on both of these. Really appreciate your kind review, thank you so much. We look forward to your return soon.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

Called in for a quick lunch, had a great toasted sandwich and coffee. It was very busy but service was good. We bought some lovely Sour dough bread to take home.

SARAHnPAUL, Owner at The BREWery, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Our Brewery Toasties are made with the same handmade sourdough that you took home, so glad you got to enjoy a bit of the Brewery at home too! Many thanks for your kind review. It's always difficult keeping service standards high when things become incredibly busy, so I'm pleased to see we did. Look forward to seeing you again soon for more sourdough; available every Saturday morning from 8.30am.

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Just popped in at the end of the day to defrost, staff were very welcoming! A few alternative options including the fudge hot chocolate which was lovely! The lemon drizzle cake was yummy too. Will definitely be back to try more!

SARAHnPAUL, Owner at The BREWery, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

So pleased you liked our Handmade cake, lemon drizzle is a real favourite. We serve hot chocolates with any flavoured shot, so you can try a different one each time! Mint Hot choc was a popular one too. Look forward to seeing you again soon, thank you so much.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

Well, what can I say - from the moment I stepped foot in the cafe, we were greeted with smiles and friendly conversation from the staff!
The place was decorated in a retro, industrial style - which is right up my street - it was also lovely and clean! The staff were cleaning tables as soon as customers left!
My colleague and I came here to work and was a great environment for it! The wifi was great and no problems in connections!
The coffee was great - I had a macchiato which was delicious! For lunch we had the home made pumpkin soup - which was to die for and came with a sour dough bread to perfectly accompany it!
We were advised all the ingredients were locally sourced - which I loved too! Doing my bit for the community!
All-in-all, it was a great experience! I have just moved to Sileby so will indeed be frequenting the cafe more often to try more coffee and more food/cakes!
Until next time!

1  Thank Rachel_Sandy
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Moved to Sileby in July and this is our favourite cafe to visit when popping into the village. Staff are extremely friendly and the cafe provides a take-away service as well as eating in. The cakes are delicious and although I’ve not eaten any hot food as yet I will succumb very soon as last time I noticed some very appetising food which I’d like to try. They have a loyalty card too - who doesn’t like a loyalty card? Very popular with cyclists at the weekend. I’ll be back again next week.