Lynnhurst Hotel
Premier Inn Glasgow (Paisley) Hotel(Paisley)(Great Value!)
US$99
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Glasgow Airport(Paisley)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$55
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Courtyard by Marriott Glasgow Airport(Paisley)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$93
US$105
US$92
TripAdvisor
All reviewshoneymoon suitewedding venuelounge barlovely hoteldaughters weddingfrom start to finishdance floorwedding receptionwould highly recommend this hotelfunction roomlovely roomfantastic nightsister hotellovely mealwaiting stafftribute nightnight stay
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

Myself and my husband have just had our wedding reception at the lynnhurst on 10th may 2014. Amazing hotel, great venue, excellent staff, cannot fault this hotel atal. Made our day perfect. Thank you guys. Would recommend to anyone. Totally perfect in everyway :) Leanne and James x

Stayed: May 2014
3  Thank leanneandjames
Reviewed 8 May 2014

My sisters and I were there today for lunch.The restaurant was very quiet,so we were served quickly.The food was excellent and the service,first class.The restaurant has a homely relaxed feel to it.Finally,let me tell you,the ladies toilets are spotlessly clean,something which is very important to me.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Jacqueline S
shaunlynnhurst, Manager at Lynnhurst Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you taking the time to leave feedback; we are delighted that you had an enjoyable stay with us. We take great pride in ensuring that we offer a bespoke stay here at the hotel offering modern surroundings with efficient service.

Once again thank you for your feedback and we will look forward to hopefully welcoming you back to the Hotel in the Near future.

Kind Regards

Shaun Donnelly

Reviewed 5 May 2014

I stayed at the lynnhurst hotel for a wedding. The cleanliness of my room was amazing, I can not fault one thing. Also the room had all the basics I needed including a docking station and lots of channels on the tv to chose from. The location was odd as the area around the hotel was pretty and clean, but around the corner buildings were boarded up and streets were littered and looked run down. The service of the hotel was very friendly and welcoming and always tried their best to serve everyone in a quick and polite manor. The only thing I would fault is I was waiting quite a while for my food during the wedding and also at breakfast. Overall my stay was great and I would go again

• Stayed: May 2014
shaun D, Manager at Lynnhurst Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2015

Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback after your recent stay with us here at the Lynnhurst Hotel.
We pride ourselves on our gust services and always strive to deliver excellence in every aspect of customer service.
Once again thank you for your feedback and hope that we can welcome you back to the Hotel in the near future.

Shaun Donnelly

Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Booked a family birthday an can only say excellent from start to finish. Dinner was lovely staff were great. A big thank you to Sandra Scott for organising everything an Adam for doing everything for us on the day. Fantastic hotel will definately be back.

Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Scoot1972
Reviewed 30 April 2014

My husband and I have now stayed at the Lynnhurst Hotel on numerous occasions on business over the last 12 months whilst project managing the new cadet training centre being built in Johnstone. The hotel is amazing! The staff are caring and kind! All the various rooms we've stayed in have so far been fairly large with either a large bath or walk in shower! The bedrooms are lovely, clean and well kept and warm too!
The bar/ restaurant serves up lovely food and a great selection for breakfast!
As our project has another 5 months to go, we shall certainly be staying here again!

Trish Harris-McNee - Arch Lodge Construction Project Management Ltd
30th April 2014

Room Tip: It's a lovely hotel! We love room 6 , 23 and 8. Cannot remember the other room numbers but they've all been nice! It's also great for weddings too!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business