Wonderful staff, Went visiting family and can't say enough how helpful everyone in the hotel and restaurant were. Nothing was to much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At our Manchester hotel you're guaranteed a great night's sleep in one of our new generation bedrooms, featuring an impressive 40" flat screen TV, freshly updated bathroom with large shower head, and brand new, slumber-inducing, king- size Hypnos bed. The hotel puts you in a super convenient location right next to the M60 and M67 to the east of Manchester, from where you can zip into the city, off to the airport or round to the Trafford Centre - all about 20 minutes away. Get your fan fix at Old Trafford or Etihad Stadium. Catch all the action at the National Cycling Centre. Then head back for a slap-up meal at our on-site restaurant, with kids' play area. Directions: From M60, take exit J24 (signposted A57/M'cr City Centre/ Denton/M67) FROM THE NORTH - keep in the far left lane of the slip roaad towards A57 East. Continue in this lane onto A57. FROM THE SOUTH - at the roundabout take 3rd exit and keep left to join A57. BOTH - Turn right under the bridge at the first set of traffic lights (signposted The Stablegate) then turn immediately right again to rejoin A57 in the opposite direction. Take the first left (after Sainsburys, signposted The Stablegate) onto Alphagate Drive. Continue straight and you will see the Premier Inn in front of you. Transport and local information: Evening News Arena Stockport Shopping Old Trafford Football 14 miles Piccadilly Train Station 8 miles Manchester Airport 8 miles ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Manchester (Denton) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Manchester (Denton) Hotel Denton
- Premier Inn Manchester (Denton) Hotel Greater Manchester