“Relaxing clean and central to shopping areas”
other travellers have booked this property
The Master Bedroom The Pool
Chat and Entertain Here
The Hallway Entrance
Don't Feel Like Going Out? JUst Watch TV/Video
Kitchen
Stock Up for days you don't want to go out
Comfortable Toilet and Bath
The Infinity Pool
The Pool Bar
Sitting Area By The Pool
Market Market Shopping Centre within walking distance to condo
Burgos Circle, a relaxing place for snacks, coffee and just catching up with friends
Inside the Market Market Shopping Centre
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Col T
Tamworth, Australia
“Relaxing clean and central to shopping areas”
Reviewed 27 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

We found this unit very comfortable and on arrival was met by the property manager Paul Domingo who we found to be extremely polite, helpful and courteous. The owner of this unit, Melba, was also very helpful and was quick to respond to our queries prior to our arrival in a very nice friendly cordial manner.
We were located on the 25th floor with views of the city from the wrap around balcony. and the unit is very clean, tidy and comfortable with Micro wave oven, fridge and cooking facilities..
The unit is central to most restaurants and shopping areas and within reasonable distrance from NAIA.
We would have no hesitation in returning here for a vacation in the future and would recommend to friends and associates.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
28 May 2016
Thanks Col for your very favourable review. I am so pleased that the unit met your expectations and that you are happy with our services. We would be glad to welcome you again in your next trip and be grateful for your referrals.
Melba
manny566
Los Angeles, California
“An excellent condo in Fort Bonifacio global City”
Reviewed 27 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016
person found this review helpful

This place is an excellent location in the heart of Fort Bonifacio. With excellent views of the surrounding areas and great places to visit and eat all in walking distance from the hotel. Melba , the owner was quick to respond to all your questions about the unit. The unit is as good as advertised and the place is equipped with all you need as a home. Thanks Melba for your wonderful condo.

Travelling group: Solo
Management Response
30 Jan 2016
Thank you Manny for the positive review. I am delighted that you found my place very accessible, equipped to a traveller's needs and just as advertised. Your positive experience will surely help other travellers in making their decisions as to where to stay.
iVABELLEA...
Brisbane, Australia
“CENTRAL LOCATION, VALUE FOR MONEY”
Reviewed 24 October 2015 for a stay in September 2015
people found this review helpful

Our stay in F1 hotel was hassle-fee.
The welcome by the property manager was great.
His introduction during check in was thorough.
The location is very central, close to shopping centers and restaurants.
We had great view from level 25.

The reception of the hotel at level 5 is beautiful and modern.
The inside of unit 25 is clean and equipped.
The hotel restaurant and pool side is a plus.

I will not hesitate to recommend this unit to friends.

Cwmbran, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 June 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Rodelus
Perth, Australia
“Comfy, cozy and cute”
Reviewed 8 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

I rented this apartment which is located close to majority of the places I went to at BGC. The host replied promptly to my inquiries. The room is ample enough for my needs, the view from the balcony was nice and the place is so secured. I would highly recommend this place to my friends to stay at because the experience from booking to checkout was way hassle-free.

Travelling group: Friends
LITO L
“Central , Clean, Great value for money”
Reviewed 23 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

I stayed here during an unplanned trip and needed a base so I can meet family and friends while I am in town. I knew Melba and Paul from the last time I came to Manila for a brother's wedding. I got to stay at their Melville Condo that time.They recommended this area. The apartment was perfect for me. It is a hotel with the top 5 floors taken as residentials. Photos of the apartment and amenities are as you see them.The room was a good size, clean and well presented. Being a hotel It was perfect for receiving my guest. The restaurant downstairs is very convenient. Had dinner and breakfast there almost most of my stay, either on my own or with my guests. The hotel staff are all very friendly. The hotel is central to everywhere I want to go and want to do. High end shopping and also the normal shopping at "Market market" Flying in from winter and landing to middle of summer, like I said it was an unplanned trip, I only have winter clothes with me. It was very convenient to be able to pickup clothes and shoes to suit the weather. Plenty of bars and places to eat. I got lucky that the Pacqiao fight was on that week and I got to watch the match in one of the bars and with all good people keeping me company. Too bad Manny was not lucky that day.
I would recommend this place to my friends if ever I got asked for tips on where to stay.I would book this for my family if I have to choose and pay for them. Thank you Paul and Melba. I am looking forward to my next trip. I hope this apartment is available this September.

Travelling group: Solo
Jeannie22...
Makati, Philippines
“Comfy place and perfect location”
Reviewed 27 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015
people found this review helpful

Location is perfect because it's near a hospital and shopping center, Bonifacio high street which is one of the most beautiful shopping center in metro manila is just a block away. The view at the balcony during dusk and dawn is breath taking.
The place is clean and well maintained and all appliances are functional. The place is really comfy, feels like home away from home.
For business trip somewhere in Taguig or Makati, Melba's place is also good ;)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing