“Amazing !”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviewed 18 November 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
Luxury-minded travelers
iimrmobil...
Moraira, Spain
“Amazing”
Reviewed 14 November 2013 for a stay in October 2013
people found this review helpful

Firstly let me say that Ron is probably without doubt the most helpful person I have come across in all my years of travelling and that nothing was too much trouble for him and his driver Nelson. From my very first enquiry to having to depart early and cancel most of my trip Ron was extremely helpful understanding and accommodating.

Now to the apartment. This was as good as any 5 star hotel that I have stayed in with all mod cons. The apartment is really tastefully furnished and everything incl crockery was top of the range. Really comfortable bed with great linen and good soft towels. Huge flat screen tv and DVD player ( though it might be good if there were a few DVDs available in the flat) and even the fridge was stocked with bottled water for us.

As for BGC you couldn't want a better location. 5 mins walk to some great resteraunts and and shops and very safe and secure. Also the apartment had a great view overlooking the golf course and was extremely quite.

The apartment block features a pool and a gym and all the staff and security were extremely courteous . All in all I couldn't recommend not only this apartment but it's owner highly enough and if I ever return to the Philippines Ron will definitely be my first port of call. Thank you very much for everything.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Luzern Switzerland
Reviewed 8 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
other traveller has booked this property
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing