“Good food and desserts”

Dining options: Breakfast
Luzon, Philippines
“Good food and desserts”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

If you have a sweet tooth then this is the place for you when visiting Bonifacio Global City. I know that they have excellent cheesecakes and muffins but they also serve pastas and rice meals. I don't really come to Banapple for their pies or cheesecakes, rather my favorite of all their offerings is the Bacon Fried Chicken Steaks with Milk'shroom Gravy as it is so yummy while their Garlic Beef Tapa is a close second.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank kegler747

Quezon City, Philippines
“NOT AGAIN”
Reviewed 26 July 2013

the atmosphere is great... i love the neatness of the place... nice restroom and very comfortable smoking area (which is just the entrance of the place) food is freaking expensive... like i said on my first review, it s a great place to impress a woman you wanna...................

• Visited July 2013
“Banapple experience”
Reviewed 20 July 2013

Went here for dinner and left fully satisfied. The chicken parmigiano was really good. Smoothies and shakes are also a delight.This is the first time im having dinner here as we usually just go here for the pastries and im surprised at the wide selection of food in their menu. Food takes a while to get served though, im not sure if its because the palce is packed but after reading all the other reviews, i think this is a constant problem for this restaurant. Overall, we left fully satisfied, despite the slow service. Next time well be back for dessert only.

• Visited June 2013
Singapore, Singapore
“Sweet tooth cravings”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Not a typical sweets and cakes lovers only, but they also serve rice and veggie salads as well.
we had their Baby back ribs and chef's green salad which is with bacon bits and nuts, all were served with perfection :)
Mocha coffee is also a must try.

Visited July 2013
“Love the Banapple shake and others ;)”
Reviewed 28 June 2013 via mobile

My husband and I are banapple goer. We love to eat breakfast there. Today he promised me that he treat me on a dinner date (with Angge). I can't think of any restaurant near my office, so I told him 'surprise me'. True enough he decided to bring me and our friend Angge at Banapple. Maybe he dont want to risk our date by picking non familiar restaurant. ;) The food as usual is yummy. Banapple has big serving so if you are not a big eater you can share your order with your companion. It's my first time to order their banapple smoothie and I super like it! You must try it too! It is creamy and smooth;) My husband's order as usual is hickory barbeque spare ribs - which you must try this as well. Enjoy your food! Oh btw, we got 5% discount from our bill, thanks Clickthecity for the promo code! :)

• Visited June 2013